Yet Another Labour MP ...

Birdbrain

What a moron. Labour missed a trick really, they should have called for the resignation of any of their MP's that broke the rules then the Tories would have had no choice but to bin Cummings. Of course I dont think you can sack an MP. Does it not have to come from their constituents or something?

Barryd999 - 2020-06-04 12:14 PM

What a moron. Labour missed a trick really, they should have called for the resignation of any of their MP's that broke the rules then the Tories would have had no choice but to bin Cummings. Of course I dont think you can sack an MP. Does it not have to come from their constituents or something?

Maybe all those youngsters were just flouting the rules because Mr Cummings had been there the day before

The black female Labour MP who was convicted of perverting the course of justice was sacked as an MP eventually but it took a long time - and she hung on shamelessly with nothing to lose so she could continue drawing salary. It all stemmed from trying to pass off someone else as the drivevr in connection with a speeding ticket. She was a lawyer too so she probably was disbarred as well. Silly woman - and probably down to arrogance on her part that she could do what she liked and get away with it.

Did she get thrown out because a petition to get rid reached a certain level? Can't really remember.

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 12:05 PM

... Breaks lockdown rules ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8387409/Labours-Barry-Gardiner-slammed-flouting-social-distancing-rules-join-Black-Lives-Matter-demo.html ... Be different somehow for him though , just like it has been for all the others

Is it me? :-S ........

But aren't BAME people more at risk from Chinky Flu? 8-) .........

So they all take part in a mass protest??? :-| ........

I guess they'll blame Boris if there is a spike in infections amongst those that took part in the protests *-) .......

pelmetman - 2020-06-04 2:32 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-06-04 12:05 PM

... Breaks lockdown rules ... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8387409/Labours-Barry-Gardiner-slammed-flouting-social-distancing-rules-join-Black-Lives-Matter-demo.html ... Be different somehow for him though , just like it has been for all the others

Is it me? :-S ........

But aren't BAME people more at risk from Chinky Flu? 8-) .........

So they all take part in a mass protest??? :-| ........

I guess they'll blame Boris if there is a spike in infections amongst those that took part in the protests *-) .......

Chuckle ... Seems strange to me the screaming drips go all loco about Mr Cummings isolation trip yet stay almost silent about this loops breach of rules ... Maybe because Im not a Labour voter I dont quite understand the mentality of them

Archived