Yet another brain picker

Forester

The plastic side window seal inside has been pulled of by our beloved granson. It is sealed with brown sealent, I have gone for door/window sealent BUT Maggie says it isn't a strong enough to stick and seal the plastic to the door window!. Can anyone tell me what they would use to seal/glue it water tight so that I can keep Mags happy please.

Wayne 

Hi Wayne. Door/window seal doesn,t usually set so you may have the same problem with the seal coming away from the window. What I normally use, and this covers everything i,ve tried, is a tin of Bostic from any diy store. Failing this, you could always ask at any repair/bodyshop as this is a common repair job. Howard.

Never heard of that Wayne, but no harm in trying it I suppose.

Just been sorting out the Christmas decorations from the attic and found I had left the two 5ft strip lights on. Last time I was up there was around the end of September, so there goes most of my winter allowance. :-(

Never mind air ducts chopper, whats all this about you going to other sites with your problems. This really hurts and makes us feel not good enough anymore.

There has been 273 threads and 1156 replies on this forum making a total of 1429.

942 of these have been about your van, 131 on other serious matters and the rest remind me of a recent report by scientists saying cows give off more harmfull emissions than all the cars put together. Lets hope they never get around to checking this forum out.

Waiting for a explanation. Howard.

Archived