York show forum meeting

Dave Newell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Michele

The Shepton Mallet Show is on this weekend ? I just thought the York one was the same ?? just checked the York show is on the 21/23 sept but we still won't be able to make it as we are at Burnham until the 17/18th and then we need to return home for a birthday on the 21st, thats a pity as it would have been great to put a face to the names

Brian

Hi - Can anyone advise please?

Says in MMM that there are special day admission offers in the members booklet. I have a membership card but have no recollection of a booklet. Can anyone advise on what the special offer is and does one need anything other than the membership card?

Thanks in anticipation

Bill

Many thanks for the replies. If Dave is supplying free beer, I may come on Saturday instead of Friday....

The ad in Aug and Sept MMMs with the coupon says: £2 off a couple of day admission tickets but see your members booklet for a better deal. So - (being a Scotsman) - I phoned Warners who said that they didn't supply members booklets any more - look in MMM and you will find the members pages there..

So looked again - and nothing.

Och well, ah suppose ah will just have te mak do with the forty shillings off instead of maybe another few pence - ah'll no sleep the nicht.

Archived