You Drive A Car ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-08-31 8:14 PM

... Around a track ... https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12060385/lewis-hamilton-on-feeling-the-weight-of-2020s-global-events ... Get over yaself back at your multi-millionaire tax exile home

Hmm...... Lewis said :-| ......

"When you're watching the news, when you see what's happening around the world and I feel really quite affected by it and then obviously I was so incredibly proud when Chadwick was Black Panther"

Why does he ignore his fellow BAME folk who kill their fellow BAME folk? 8-) .........

Selective ignorance? *-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-08-31 8:29 PM

... Around a track ... https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/12060385/lewis-hamilton-on-feeling-the-weight-of-2020s-global-events ... Get over yaself back at your multi-millionaire tax exile home

"When you're watching the news, when you see what's happening around the world and I feel really quite affected by it and then obviously I was so incredibly proud when Chadwick was Black Panther"

Why does he ignore his fellow BAME folk who kill their fellow BAME folk? 8-) .........

It's like Donald Trump ignoring the fact that police in the U.S shoot unarmed people.

You may think it's selective ignorance, or you could call it bias.

There's a lot of it about at the moment.

:-(

malc d - 2020-09-01 12:35 PM

pelmetman - 2020-08-31 8:29 PM

It's like Donald Trump ignoring the fact that police in the U.S shoot unarmed people.

You may think it's selective ignorance, or you could call it bias.

There's a lot of it about at the moment.

:-(

Worse still......defends a 17 year old killer out on the streets with an assault rifle which was illegal. Of course the teen kid is white and murdered two black folk so in Trumps book that makes it all fine and ok, despite being charged with first-degree intentional homicide. Trump is a racist bigot whipping up more hatred and division because come November he hopes to swagger in, bible in hand like the false prophet he is riding on the back of a religion he uses as a stage prop, and have his loony followers prostrate themselves before his feet.

Archived