Young French Males ...

Birdbrain

747 - 2021-01-02 11:36 PM

At last I can understand why France does not seem bothered by immigrants heading for Britain. France is overrun with them and Paris is just one big campsite with immigrants dossing everywhere.

Give over, you have never been south of Darlo! Paris!!! (lol)

Brian Kirby - 2021-01-03 11:16 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-02 7:23 PM

... Still desperate to flee racist France for Blighty despite Brexit ...

... Thankyou Sir Nigel xxx

Fixed the string title for you. 1 They aren't French. 2 They aren't leaving because of racism in France.

Jeez Brian ... You dont say

Barryd999 - 2021-01-02 11:40 PM

At last I can understand why France does not seem bothered by immigrants heading for Britain. France is overrun with them and Paris is just one big campsite with immigrants dossing everywhere.

Flew into Charles De Gaulle and then used the TGV a number of times. Also travelled and worked in nearly every European Country, plus newly emerged ex USSR satellite countries.

France was pleasant enough ... Parisians are like Londoners. 8-)

747 - 2021-01-03 2:19 PM

Flew into Charles De Gaulle and then used the TGV a number of times. Also travelled and worked in nearly every European Country, plus newly emerged ex USSR satellite countries.

Yeah I meant this century! (lol)

I have been to every single department and region in France over the past 12 years and probably spent in total time over that period maybe 2-3 years on French soil. Whilst I am not a big fan of the big cities I have not noticed France being overrun with Immigrants. Ive even spent a lot of time around Calais and apart from when we visited the Jungle by accident not seen many there either.

Me thinks its maybe you sucking up fake news on the telly and social media! Did you read it on Twitter? (lol)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-03 5:31 PM

I have been to every single department and region in France over the past 12 years and probably spent in total time over that period maybe 2-3 years on French soil. Whilst I am not a big fan of the big cities I have not noticed France being overrun with Immigrants. Ive even spent a lot of time around Calais and apart from when we visited the Jungle by accident not seen many there either.

Me thinks its maybe you sucking up fake news on the telly and social media! Did you read it on Twitter? (lol)

A few weeks ago ... You know best though ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55055914

A lot of my European travelling meant showing a Passport and changing currency in each country. You know ... the kind of stuff you and your pals have been squealing about and tearing your bodices about. It was no trouble at all, apart from working out ones expenses after doing 4 or 5 countries in one trip. :D

747 - 2021-01-03 8:35 PM

A lot of my European travelling meant showing a Passport and changing currency in each country. You know ... the kind of stuff you and your pals have been squealing about and tearing your bodices about. It was no trouble at all, apart from working out ones expenses after doing 4 or 5 countries in one trip. :D

Oh yes! I suppose everything was great in the good old days! Four year old kiddies digging for coal!! (lol)

That kind of sums up Brexit. "We Got by in the olden days" so we can "get by" now.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-03 7:08 PM

A few weeks ago ... You know best though ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55055914

As said, France is not without its problems but this is nothing new. The way some of you go on you would think the entire country was a war zone which, clearly it isnt.

Archived