aldeburgh

gaz43

I saw on the local news at the weekend that aldeburgh district council are going to ban motorhome from the sea wall from the end of the month because they spoil the view and allegations that the van damage the wall and sum owners empty chemical toilet in to the sea

Guest peter
gaz43 - 2008-06-10 10:48 PM

I saw on the local news at the weekend that aldeburgh district council are going to ban motorhome from the sea wall from the end of the month because they spoil the view and allegations that the van damage the wall and sum owners empty chemical toilet in to the sea

Looks like they've spotted Tracker then. :D

Parking of motorhomes on Aldeburgh sea wall has been banned for some time - as it has for other heavy vehicles. There is parking for motorhomes in Aldeburgh at Thorpe Road.

Suffolk Coastal council are one of the most helpful councils in the country regarding motorhome parking. People abusing the rules do us all a dis-service. See HERE.

Graham

Do you mean the southern end opposite the sailing club going down towards the Martello Tower?

I have not been to Aldeburgh for a couple of years but always enjoyed my fish & chips sitting in the Mo'Home watching the sea.

Anyway ,I suggest the sailing club is not totally asthetically pleasing, is it?

GRAHAM!!!! Do you live non-stop in your van moving round..... I am in awe of you. Every time someone posts about where to park or something to do with an area, you know something about it 8-) I'd love to be that knowledgeable ....... how do you do it? PLEASE let me know. Joy

Archived