any horror film buffs out there?

twooks

any horror film buffs out there?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All I can say is that some of them are a bit warped ... not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that I can get them really?!?!?!?! *-) I loved the "sheep" one and the ... well, won't spoil it for you, some of them are quite logical, just put in what you see - my nickname was Spock when I was younger ... no, nothing to do with pointy ears Howard! While we're on about horror movies - what's your favourite? I quite like "From Dusk Till Dawn", but then again it did have swooney Clooney in!!!

Actually I don't like horror movies, and have now got upto 20, I find it operates better if you think of the tv prog Catchphrase - and say what you see, so I've never heard of piranha or leprechaun come to that but they're both in there; can't figure the bats / butterflies or the characters with 'O' s everywhere - just reminds me of a certain Ronnie Barker sketch, (lol) (lol). B-) ps if anyone's interested the single apostrophe ' is usually on the same key as the @ symbol but don't use the shift key.. .. .. .. pps on the topic of ERY [well some of us were - I'm in Melbourne- spot the blue van

[QUOTE]Mel B - 2006-11-16 9:21 PM While we're on about horror movies - what's your favourite? I quite like "From Dusk Till Dawn", [/QUOTE] It would have to be "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" for me Mel, if only for that moving scene where Quasi and his Mother are sat in the kitchen. Quasi,s Mother takes down a wok from the shelf and Quasi asks, What are you cooking mum, and mum replies. Nothing son. I,m just going to iron your shirt. Straight from the golden age of cinema. Howard.

• 3 weeks later...
Up to 17 but now i,m facing a moral dilemma. I,ve discovered (quite by accident) where all the answers are. I,ve tried the Samaritans hotline, but they told me to shove off. Anybody know where I can get help and support as it only takes the touch of the keyboard to throw away a lifetime dedicated to fair play and honesty. Howard.

[QUOTE]howardtcz - 2006-12-11 11:17 PM Up to 17 but now i,m facing a moral dilemma. I,ve discovered (quite by accident) where all the answers are. I,ve tried the Samaritans hotline, but they told me to shove off. Anybody know where I can get help and support as it only takes the touch of the keyboard to throw away a lifetime dedicated to fair play and honesty. Howard.[/QUOTE] you could always them sell them off to the highest bidder, and use the profits to assuage your conscience, or to distract you onto another quiz?? B-)

OK then, but whether you cheat or not has nothing to do with me. As I said, this came about by accident and I certainly was not looking for the answers. Look at the game and go to "send to a friend". The wife had been having a go so I sent it to her e.mail address.(same laptop) and when she downloaded it the answers came up on the top left box. All you have to do is click on and all will be revealed. I have resisted all temptations so far, and can only hope you do the same. Let your conscience guide you. >:-) Howard.

[QUOTE]howardtcz - 2006-12-12 11:32 PM OK then, but whether you cheat or not has nothing to do with me. As I said, this came about by accident and I certainly was not looking for the answers. Look at the game and go to "send to a friend". The wife had been having a go so I sent it to her e.mail address.(same laptop) and when she downloaded it the answers came up on the top left box. All you have to do is click on and all will be revealed. I have resisted all temptations so far, and can only hope you do the same. Let your conscience guide you. >:-) Howard.[/QUOTE] Not in my email it didn't!?!?!? Are you just TEASING again Howard??? :-S

Archived