autoclutch

sll

There have been quite a few articles in various magazines s&ll, most of them positive. Hopefully you will get more advice on this subject as I have similar problems and would be interested in what others have to say about it. No comment on your previous question though as we are both strictly fine weather campers. Howard.

I had the Guido system fitted to my Nuevo Boxer 2.2ltr last March. Now having never driven a Peugeot Boxer before I cannot say wether it has affected performance but I suspect not. Easy to use: I have to say yes. The dealer took the vehicle to have it fitted and I went over after fitting for a 10 min lesson. The vehicle was then taken back to the dealers and I collected 2 weeks later. This was Brownhills Newark, so my first real drive was out of Brownhills and 60 miles down the A17. No real problems. Perhaps I ought to say at this point my system is in full time use, there isn't a clutch pedal left in my vehicle. Reliability: Done 6000 miles still all ok. Consumption: I am getting about 30 mpg which I think is about average. There are quite a few systems out there but I believe they all work much the same. Hope this is of help Pete

Archived