campsites in Spain and Portugal

Jim

We are first-timers and are looking to take a winter break in Spain and Portugal in our Burstner 821. Although I joined the Caravan Club this year and am trying to book a camp site using their site guide, camp site are turning my bookings down because I'm to BIG ! Can anyone suggest where I can get information on the size of motorhome that sites will accept.

If you are looking for a small rural inland site......but with electric, washing machine, interenet etc contact www.desertdetours.com No need to joint one of their tours but they have a site 20km inland between Malaga and Marbella, near El Chorro Lakes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi there,my wife and I went to Spain Jan to March this year and stayed on some great sites, Bonterra park, in Benicasim, Los Palmeros, outside Banos de Fortuna,Cabo de Gata park near Almeria and while traveling between them stopped and wild camped in a number of beautiful and wonderfull locations by the Med alongside other like minded souls and had a great time. We did go to "La Manga" but we did not want to feel like sardines and most of the strip was closed,that being sai i did here that there was some entertainment on site. We are running a swift kontiki 645 at 7.5 metres long

Archived