e

BarnacleBob

Not always Bootbags. The wife stripped of at bedtime last night and asked, what do you find the most attractive, my pretty face or beautiful body. Your sense of humour I replied, and after 45 years of marriage I still don,t understand how a womans mood can turn in the blink of a eye.

howie - 2008-08-04 6:44 PM Not always Bootbags. The wife stripped of at bedtime last night and asked, what do you find the most attractive, my pretty face or beautiful body. Your sense of humour I replied, and after 45 years of marriage I still don,t understand how a womans mood can turn in the blink of a eye.

Hormones?

Something to tell you? No not me. But I sometimes do wonder if everyone on here is what they seem (?) While playing with Emoticons, why when you hover doesn't it tell you all the meanings, could be sending wrong m

essages! On MSN, you know what they are before sending. *-) :D :'(

Guest Tracker
ohgrandma - 2008-08-04 3:05 PM

Joy. Will this X tempt him, I quite like shy men, (lol) He just might be a bundle of fun when he comes out of his shell, Ria.

I'm very shy Ria - am I in with a chance please - before I get married and am lost to all you lovely ladies for evermore!!

Archived