eccles temple

Forester

You have all read & seen it in the papers/telly, 2 lads enter Eccles temple and start to beat them up while in prayer! That part I don't agree with but I can understand why.There are now 2 coppers on the door for protection

When this happened in my pub; 3 knobs came in about 9pm I was up-stairs getting ready, set about my ass manager then 4 of my customers the panic button (which we pay for) were pressed & some customers dialed 999.

Guess what!. Yes they came 3 hrs later, we managed to get them out and lock the doors the ass man put his notice in and left the following week' after a week on the sick & I don't blame him. No follow up by the police there only Question was "have you got a cctv camera" We told them no but who did it but they said with no evedence there's nothing we can do. Why carn't we have that level of protection. 

No good relying on the the police to sort it out any more Wayne although in fairness to them the sentences handed out by the courts must make them wonder why they bother in the first place. Far better to stick to nice easy targets like motorists. Of more concern to me are the reports in the papers that smokers may be denied treatment because of their habit along with previous reports that obese people may suffer the same fate. Hope my couple of pints and a curry on a Friday night doesn,t put me in the same boat. Most probably their ultimate aim is that only the fit and healthy will qualify for treatment then those useless buggers running the N.H.S. can slap themselves on the back, tuck another fat bonus in their back pockets and tell the world how clever they are for getting rid of waiting lists. Howard.

Archived