embarrassing moments

ROON

Please tell me I am not alone in the amount of these I experience...... I could go on and on about them.

It can be something big or small, but something you feel that cringe inside your stomach when you think of.. I'll start it off.

Before my chemo I had very long thick hair, but then of course looked like Uncle fester when I lost it... when my hair grew back short my motorbike crash helmet was a little on the loose side but clothes on the tight. One of the problems with the chemo was that I was having probs with eyesight, and a friend actually lost hers.... plus I put on weight with the steroids. Well, I started to lose the weight and went out one night .... leather (not real cos I am vegan) tasselled jacket, tight jeans and boots ... thinking I was the real bees' knees .... cocky little madame...look at me sort of thing, all slim again and got hair on my head - Later, when I came out of the pub (my eyes had been playing up all night) and I put my helmet on and then suddenly out of the blue I went completely blind! 8-) 8-) Folks it was horrendous and I was terrified and started screaming and waving my arms around like a mad fool - 'I'm blind, I'm blind'..... then the man I was with (ex) lifted my helmet off ....I was cured! I had put my helmet on back to front. :$

Well not so much embarrassing this one but pretty funny and it goes with yours a bit Roon.

Years ago, attempting to learn a girlfriend to drive, we were trundling along home in the dark when we went down quite a vicious dip in the road. The car was a tiny Fiat "bubble" type and it was very small.

All of a sudden my friend screams out, "help me I've gone blind"!!!

Err no love, you've just dislodged the rear view mirror wiith your head and your looking at the roof rather than the road...

8-) 8-)

Last week in Anglsey put my foot in my mouth again, me and sister in law were strolling along men in front as usual, when I spotted somthing I wanted to go and see, shouted Ed he did not hear so I yelled ED quite loudly got his attention, there was a nice looking lady sitting on a wall watching this, I said excuse me for yelling like a fish wife, she said its all right I have been a fishermans wife for years. :$ Carol.

Martyn, eeeerrrrm .... would you care to tell us more about the young lady looking up at the roof inside your car ... :$

Carol, that's the sort of thing I'd do :D

Nuther one: Used to go to a club with my friends (for over 35's) every week ... most people went in the hope of meeting someone but I just enjoyed the fact you could enjoy good company, dance and laugh a lot. I always wore something different each week and one week when asked to dance by this handsome man who all the women fancied like mad, but I'd had enough of men to last a lifetime even then, said to me 'You look gorgeous tonight. New dress?' 'NO', I replied flashing a big smile, 'had this old thing for years'.

It was only as I undressed for bed when I got home I spotted the label which had been hanging down my back all night 'SALE PRICE: £3.00 only'

I have a problem remembering names, I'd been going out with GF about 6 months when I forgot hers! what do you do, can't just ask her "excuse me whats your name", this went on for couple of weeks, one night I was down pub and mate asked if I was going to club on the saterday, I said "no i'm going out with whatshername" "who do you mean" he says, "you know whats her name I've been going out with for 6 months" "Oh *** you mean" "yes thats her" I say with great relief, It was over 30 years before I told her about it.

colin - 2008-07-23 10:03 PM

I have a problem remembering names, I'd been going out with GF about 6 months when I forgot hers! what do you do, can't just ask her "excuse me whats your name", this went on for couple of weeks, one night I was down pub and mate asked if I was going to club on the saterday, I said "no i'm going out with whatshername" "who do you mean" he says, "you know whats her name I've been going out with for 6 months" "Oh *** you mean" "yes thats her" I say with great relief, It was over 30 years before I told her about it.

and .. .. .. .. .. ..

did she laugh

or flatten you colin

:D :D

B-)

Guest peter
Le Thou - 2008-07-23 10:37 PM

Would have to be seen in THIS !!!!

Now that's just not funny Le Thou. :D (lol) :-> :-) :D :-o :-) ;-)

Guest peter
ROON - 2008-07-23 11:03 PM

Will someone please explain why that motorhome is so funny? :-S

I've no idea Roon. :D

howie - 2008-07-23 11:17 PM

Caught my wotsit in my fly once and had to hobble home like the hunchback of Notre dam so me Mam could cut me free. Blood everywhere and ruined my best jeans.

We got a bleeder :D something about Alice the film Howie just incase you were wondering like as your getting old ,fart ;-)

howie - 2008-07-23 11:17 PM

Caught my wotsit in my fly once and had to hobble home like the hunchback of Notre dam so me Mam could cut me free. Blood everywhere and ruined my best jeans.

is this why you've been a bit quiet of late howie :D :D

B-)

:D :D :D Trust you Howie,

Taking a number two in Epping forest whilst out horse riding one day .got stung by the nettles and had to find a dock leaf my mate couldnt stop laughing then to top it off we got disturbed by a riding school passing by :$ was young then . Wonder what cowboys did .

If you,ve all quite finished with your wit and ribalry i'll continue, and all of this is true.

Walked into a shoe shop and the assistant asked what I was looking for. Something similar to what he's got on says the wife. All looked down to find I was wearing odd shoes.

oh I can do that - dead easy - used to be particularly good at mismatching socks - especially tennis / gym types - cos they were all white but slightly different lengths

'course that was in the days when I wore gym slips - n white socks n pig-tails

y'know - about 2 years ago

B-)

twooks - 2008-07-23 11:32 PM

you seem to have a few problems with the same part of your anatomy Howie me old marra

are you sure you know what's what >:-) >:-)

B-)

My mates Dunshargin days were nearly over before they started

PS xx

:D

Archived