A. Rosindell £ 434,149 TORY

Andrew George £ 434,062 LIBDEM

Dawn Butler £ 433,865 LABOUR

Roger Godsiff £ 433,298 LABOUR

Tim Farron £ 433,260 LABOUR

Peter Hain £ 431,905 LABOUR

Norman Lamb £ 431,683 LIBDEM

S. Hesford £ 431,527 LABOUR

i have left this post above as it appeared on another forum.

this list was posted on another forum i use which is non political and a vanning forum, but the amounts claimed begger belief and thats for only 20 of them, isnt there someting like 630mps in total 8-) 8-)

david wilkshire the top tory on the list can get a fast train from spelthorne to waterloo walk over westminster bridge and be in parliament in about an hour.

no need for 2nd home or such a rip off expenses claim hope cameron sorts him out.

plenty for brown to sort out if he has the bottle instead of dithering.

They must have thought the mythical cap for expenses was £500,000

But don't forget only around 200 MP's reported so far, another 400+ still to come.

Despite being within the rules or not, 2 words cover the lot of them Immoral & Fraudsters

duetto owner - 2009-05-23 9:02 AM

is the telegraph keeping tony blair till the end I bet he must feature high

I've read that The Rt Hon Anthony Blair's claims have been, err, mislaid. Sorry destroyed. Not sure how much truth there is in that though.

Martyn

LordThornber - 2009-05-23 10:58 AM

I've read that The Rt Hon Anthony Blair's claims have been, err, mislaid. Sorry destroyed. Not sure how much truth there is in that though.

Martyn

Don't keep us guessing Martyn, where did you read that ?

;-)

Guest Tracker

This is how much they all claimed in 2006/7 - so they are not all greedy bar stewards - nearly - but not quite all!

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.html?in_article_id=72988&in_page_id=34

A bit more entertaining reading!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6272805.ece

And I am sure that the irony of the situation will not be lost on Mr M Martin in the 2009 figures!

Isn't it amazing how one MP can manage on expenses of ONLY £74522 when some of his colleagues claimed well over twice that amount?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/8044207.stm

Edited by Tracker 2009-05-20 5:49 PM

Martyn

If you click on Trackers 'Timesonline' link you can see some info about Blairs expenses.

Seems your source maybe, err, mistaken ?

;-)

malc d - 2009-05-23 5:48 PM

Martyn

If you click on Trackers 'Timesonline' link you can see some info about Blairs expenses.

Seems your source maybe, err, mistaken ?

;-)

Hi Malc, I'd forgotten about this threa sorry, I read it in The Mail or The Mail On Sunday but I can't quite remember what it said other than some big hint towards Mr Blair won 't be getting caught up in this business...wrong!

Martyn

malc d - 2009-05-23 11:15 AM

Martyn

Don't keep us guessing Martyn, where did you read that ?

;-)

Tony Blair and his horrible wife was the first one to be checked out... surprise surprise the data was accidently destroyed?

• 2 weeks later...

What amuses me is the fact that most if not all these MP's say that they "inadvertantly, misguidedly and accidentally" put their claims into the fee's office.

30 odd years ago when I first started in business on my own account I "inadvertantly, misguidedly and accidentally" forgot to pay my National Insurence Contributions, I was soon shown the error of my ways.

All the time we have been raising our family we have been hit by new tax after new tax, tax increase upon tax increase, our pensions devalued, our children crippled with student debt and meanwhile MPs have simply evaded, avoided or negated every tax themselves so they were completely unaffected by the huge burden they put on us.

Bob >:-(

duetto owner - 2009-06-03 9:54 AM

a chance for Jefferey archer to set up an advice center re coping with prison for MP's facing prison on fraud and tax evasion charges

Do you think for one minute any of these bent MP's will end up in jail? I very much doubt it, they will be closing ranks, after all they pee in the same pot.

Makes for very angry reading that is for sure.

The hypocrisy of them all is astounding. I was angry enough at being lectured at by "two jags" Prescott in his day about how we (not him evidently) have two give up travelling in order to save the planet. Those of us that choose to fly are now taxed.

Our fuel is taxed at one of the highest rates in the world.

Those of us that insure our cars, homes, possessions etc pay insurance tax.

Those of us with our own funded pensions have the growth within the pension taxed.

We have to pay for our own televisions and whatever films we want to watch on them – adult or otherwise.

If we sell another house that we own other than our main residence we have to pay tax on any capital gain.

We have to be honest when applying for a mortgage about ALL the loans we have, but Mandelson did not and was caught out, and had to resign, but back he came – not once but twice, and now he is a Lord.

May the TRUE Lord help us!

In the meantime do not forget and remember all this at the next election. The Local and EU elections are tomorrow so we can have our initial say with these. I suggest that we all remember what has happened and vote for none of the three main parties tomorrow or at the General Election which could be sooner than anyone thinks if Gordon cannot find anyone that wants to be in his cabinet.

Archived