hi

soarer

howardtcz - 2006-12-26 10:07 PM Hi Mark, and welcome to the forum. Its pretty easy going here, but if you have any serious questions just ask for Michele or Forrester. Howard.

Yep thats right Howie, when I went up for a brain I thought they said train & asked for a slow one!!!! Maggie say I didn't even get a platform ticket? (wot doe's she mean )

Forester - 2006-12-27 1:33 PM

Oh BTW welcome to the forum Mark, anything about pensions Howie's the lad. ILMUO.

And hearing aids, trusses, incontinence problems, knee supports etc. etc.Where,s your manners Chopper. You could at least have least returned Marks smilie faces with one of your own. 8-)

its a nickname that I inherited, like an old boss used to call me kermit because I used to have a small frog mascot in the lorry cab who incidently has like me travelled hundreds of thousands of miles over the years, but now the frog has a place of honour in the new motorhome ,and like me he is now retired, the 58 was my age when I listed but now I am another year older sad isint it, but hopefully the rest of my life will be one long holiday.

best regards ;-)

Funny how nicknames stick Kelly. Ever since we met i,ve called the wife Dewdrop which she has always thought of as an endearment, but came about after our first date on a bitterly cold night with this great big dripper hanging off the end of her nose. It really fascinated me, as every time it looked like dropping off she would give a sniff and it would disappear only to emerge again a few seconds later. Bit of a passion killer that and it put me off kissing her for a while but at least she always thought of me as a gentleman for not being more forward on our first date.

Hope you both enjoy your retirement with your new motorhome, and like us, get to visit all those places you wanted to see but never had the time. Howard.

Archived