how can we speed things up a bit

KD

i love this forum, its the only one im involved with, my wives in a twinsclub site as we have twins. the obvious difference being her site as thousands of members and is moving along much quicker. sometimes this site is but sometimes you tend to be waiting too long between posts.

K&D - 2007-10-09 7:58 PM

i love this forum, its the only one im involved with, my wives in a twinsclub site as we have twins. the obvious difference being her site as thousands of members and is moving along much quicker. sometimes this site is but sometimes you tend to be waiting too long between posts.

Dean post more then that would help :-)

Guest starspirit

There's nothing wrong with the Caravan Club I'll have you know so don't go stirring thank you very much.

PS

As long as you have a caravan and not a MOTOR caravan that is!

Guest JudgeMental

Its still the traveling season. at least for those free to travel outside the school holidays and there are a fair few of them on here. look forward to the future when we can go away Spring and Autumn........

Its quite on motorhome matters as well, but better that then all this inconsequential stuff which tends to get out of hand *-)

how many wives do you have,perhaps that is the problem we need more wives >:-)

Guest starspirit

Ye gods and little fishes - one woman is enough for any sane man if he wants to keep his sanity and his home and cash

bigal55 - 2007-10-09 8:56 PM

my wife is in a twinsclub site, sorry sir

Guest starspirit

Oh I see I thought you meant you had put her in a twin tub washing machine?

Mind you many have been tempted over the years.

K&D - 2007-10-09 9:01 PM

bigal55 - 2007-10-09 8:56 PM

Guest caraprof
peter - 2007-10-09 8:43 PM Post something controversial. Say about the Caravan Club or A Frames and that should warm it up a bit. (lol)

Showering occasionally does it for me! :-D

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-10-09 7:59 PM Are you suggesting a 'speed posting club' ? :D

I'm sure that you know full well J9 that he's suggesting that something needs to be done to kickstart this forum a little, and I agree.

Have a look at Motorhome Facts for instance and see the huge numbers it attracts. Personally, I don't like it as I find the vast number of forums confusing and tiresome. You get the feeling that if two people asked about taking their budgerigars on holiday that the next day there'd be a 'Taking Your Cage-Birds on Holiday' forum!

However, this forum is just the opposite. It needs more headings to attract a wider range of subjects. On example would be a manufacturers' forum where people can post their experiences with different brands, or maybe a separate forum for those interested in self-sufficiency, to include solar panels etc.

Despite being virtually retired I still insist that my businesses move with the times and constantly improve themselves.

I'm sorry to say that Warners seem to be happy to let this forum slide along with a pitifully low number of really active members and devote very little time to improving and promoting it.

Ah well, that's me banned (again!).

Why you have a valid point .

I never seem to get it out right but here goes anyway for what its worth.

Some sits and thinks some thinks and types.

This is fine but then its always the same ones and then the them same ones look bad. There is only so much one can say it gets boring trying to think about what subjects are a good thread.

if we all heeded the rules like serious stuff there and play stuff here as we now seem to be doing things would be fine.

Except for more people need to post and alot more need to be done.

The above post from JGG highlights why we need more moderation on this forum to remove posts like that. They contribute nothing . Not even humour and are just a personal attack. So please Judge ....do not respond on here. Send a PM if you want or it just encourages the idiot.

Archived