hymer carol

michele

Have a wonderful time don't forget to report I,m sure people would love to know about the canal Du midi .... dont forget anything ..

most of all enjoy it .. ;-) ;-) lucky you try the wifi if you get a chance to remember us..........I will think of you

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Michelle, just picked up your message, we have made it to Marbella, had a good run down lots of snow on the mountains on the way down to Madrid, on our stop over site a La Cabrea, (thanks Don) we had found out the universites in UK were doing a sponcerd hike to Morroco so, when 2 lads knocked on our door in the morning we gave them a lift as far as Marbella 4oo miles they were made up and they had got £1,000 sponsership so that was our good deed. and with the lads on board the Hymer travelled really well, we have a good hot spot on the site we are on the first time I have used one, we will be here this week then travelling on to Morocco on Easter Sunday, met lots of nice people already one has just been in the van to show me how to use the wfi. I will keep up to date with the forum when I can Carol.

Hi Michelle, just picked up your message, we have made it to Marbella, had a good run down lots of snow on the mountains on the way down to Madrid, on our stop over site a La Cabrea, (thanks Don) we had found out the universites in UK were doing a sponcerd hike to Morroco so, when 2 lads knocked on our door in the morning we gave them a lift as far as Marbella 4oo miles they were made up and they had got £1,000 sponsership so that was our good deed. and with the lads on board the Hymer travelled really well, we have a good hot spot on the site we are on the first time I have used one, we will be here this week then travelling on to Morocco on Easter Sunday, met lots of nice people already one has just been in the van to show me how to use the wfi. I will keep up to date with the forum when I can Carol.

Carol,

Dont you go picking up too many stange lads now ...Bring one back for me .

Seriously glad you are having what sounds like a wonderful time .

Keep in touch . We are off to France on Tuesday for the week finally RESPITE ...We will take the Laptop as well .

like to keep up with things I have recently joined the Mensa Forum .

Have a good easter and keep safe & well..

Happy Travels... catch you soon ..........

Archived