incompetence!

carolh

How's this for total incompetence - we moved home on the 3rd April, the night before - (I am so organised) I rang up my car insurance company to notify them of my change of address, that will be £10 he said - what!! said I, that's outrageous - I said, but he only said it's a standard charge for all changes to the policy - ok!

Well yesterday I went round to our old home anc collected any mail that had missed the redirection and in there was a letter from the insurance company, still with our old address on! So I was not too happy so decided that a letter to the said company was needed.

In with the letter were the amended policy and schedule, and guess what - they had not changed the address just the post code!!

So the letter was written and sent - informing them of my disgust at their incompetence and charging me £10 for something that hadn't been done, and also that when my insurance came up for renewal I would be looking elsewhere!

Name and shame - RIAS - don't go there!

I have not been charged by any of the companies I have notified of our change of address.

Carol

hi Mel

yeah - we are getting all the boxes unpacked and getting rid of stuff there is no room for, well I am, but charles still has upwards of 60 shirts in his wardrobe!!

Louise ran the london marathon today, took about 5 hours, she said it was the hardest thing she has ever done! wait till she has her first baby :-S

Just got back from Mablethorpe, spent last night at the C& CC site.

Carol

Archived