jest for howie

KD

john arne riise still hasnt found his way home from the match last night

he keeps heading in the wrong direction

sorry mate but i did tell you liverpools luck would run out, never mind united will beat chelsea in the final

howie - 2008-04-24 7:34 PM

One does not wish to be dismissive of such topics, but if one wishes to talk about football then one should log on to a bleedin sports forum. Thank you.

howie with you man, you will be the one singing their praises if and its a big IF they win at chelsea

Hi Dean. Just been looking back at previous European Cup winners and maybe you can help as i,m sure some so called 'big clubs' are missing. Not sure who i,m missing out and thought you might know.

Winners.

Real Madrid--------------------------9

AC Milan------------------------------6

LIVERPOOL--------------------------5

Ajax-----------------------------------4

Inter Milan.................................2

Juventus-----------------------------2

Strength through adversity, thats what I say. Over Tuesdays slight hiccup and ready to see Chelsea rolled over with Liverpool still meeting Man U in the final, assuming they get past Barca and find someone to take those spot kicks.

Howie please take a close look at my kids tops they are forest tops and should therefore as twice champions be on your list, also man utd have won twice 68 and 99.

biggest achievement in the history of football is brian cloughs nottingham forest winning 2 consecutive European cups 79/80 only two years after being in the old second division. its the equivalent of say bristle city getting promotion this year, winning the premier league next year and then the champions league for the two following years.

Flash in the pan Dean and it happens now and then. More to the point is your blatant parental neglect by allowing your children to support N/Forest. Don,t you realise the long term damage this will cause with regard to them eventually taking their place in society as well balanced adjusted adults, and I urge you to reconsider this misplaced support before its to late. 8-)

Hiya Dean. Bit of a setback yesterday and surely not going to let that title slip at this late stage are we. Not all doom and gloom though with the reds seeming to come out on top against those groundstaff, and Rio kicking that female steward into row 5 still showing what a good right peg he has. Was going to mention Ballacks but better wait until Tuesday. :-S

the reds of Nottingham won again though and that's the most important thing, 9 points behind 2nd place 3 games ago now only 1 point with 1 game to go. forest should win easy next week home game against lowly but safe yeovil. doncaster tricky away game against cheltenham who need points to escape relegation, be a travesty if Leeds get their 15 points back and forest then end third

what i will say about the chelsea man utd match is what a cracking match. two top teams giving it all for the cause

if i was a liverpool fan i would be cheering barca on. man utd have had the making of liverpool comfortably in recent years. butbarca rafa is a master tactician and could pull of a surprise against

K&D - 2008-04-29 7:39 PM

if i was a liverpool fan i would be cheering barca on. man utd have had the making of liverpool comfortably in recent years. butbarca rafa is a master tactician and could pull of a surprise against

Well thats the starters out of the way Dean and looking forward to the main course tomorrow with the Pool still capable of edging it.. Not a bad game tonight, but still think Man U are more style than substance and just a little bit to lightweight when it comes to the crunch.

Hiya Ria. Portsmouth should win the cup, but always support the underdog on these occasions. Nice to have a ladies viewpoint for a change and wondering how you feel about the current offside law, and if you feel the interpretation of whether a player is or is not interfering with play, regardless of his position on the field, can be successfully applied, or should we revert to the more clear cut old law where you must have two opposing defenders between you and the goal when one of your own players plays the ball forward to you. ;-)

Hello Howie,Yes, I follow Portsmouth, ( Family Connections), Must confess dont understand the game that well, I had the privilege of going to Fratton

Park with my Dear Dad years ago when I was a child,We went on his Motorbike, and would you believe we got there at Half Time, That is the truth, Happy Days, Well it was nearly 50 miles from where we lived then.

Liverpool v Chelsea, tonight, see I know a little of what is going on. Ria. (lol)

Archived