john terry

KD

if anybody was feeling sorry for him as he cried like a big baby last night take a look at this and look out for his sly little spit down carlos tevez neck. i hope its reported hes banned from next years competition never allowed to be England captain again what an example wish i could swear but dont want to offend any of you but what a t osser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5uGA9Ef55I

just after drogba gets sent off, jt goes over to tevez hides his mouth with his arm, then slyly spits down tevez neck, you then see tevez wipe his neck before getting booked himself for whatever reason i dont know

Watched it a few times Dean and it does look as if Terry spits on Tevez. Disgusting habit and something that the F.A. should take action on, but don,t bet on it.

Good game, right result, and a change from the 'safety first' finals we see when ever foriegn teams are involved, and apart from constant interuptions from the wife and mother in law a game I really enjoyed.

Five minutes into the game the wife says ' football again'. Yes I say. (long pause) What is it?. European cup final. (long pause) Who's playing?. Man U and Chelsea. (long pause) Why are those people dressed in Russian uniforms?. Its in Moscow. (long pause) Why are two English teams playing in Moscow?. Because it was all arranged before the bloody tournament started and can,t be changed. (long pause) Mother in law. Don,t like bad language in the house. (long pause) What colour are the Russians playing in.

Now for the life of me I don,t know if this pair are winding me up or not. Straightfaced the both of them, but suspect its a typical female ploy that if its something they don,t enjoy watching then they make sure no one else enjoys it either, and my only consolation is that it went into extra time and I was left in peace after they both went to bed early in disgust. 8-)

Never been struck on the idea of locking yourself away alone in another room to watch telly Ria. Much better when you are able to share your enjoyment or sorrow with others, as in the case of going to the cinema where you all laugh and cry together which always makes it so much more entertaining.

I don,t hog the telly, and apart from sport the wife has full control over whats on, but my point is that while i,m more than happy to let others enjoy what they want to see without sarky comments, i,m expected to put up with ' how long is this on for' 'what time does this finish' or the ultimate mental torture of hoovering and polishing at the same time as my show starts.

Don,t suppose you fancy taking in a lodger. Fully house trained and well behaved most of the time, and might even get to take our relationship to a higher level, as long as you promise to be gentle with me of course. *-)

John Terry was in the news before this game - he was fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled space for a few hours while he had a meal in a Pizza Express. Made a big dent in his £100k per week.

(!)

On a lighter note Michele, your comment qualifies you to either be a ref or the manager of Arsenal!! ;-)

Why feel sorry for him anyway, ( or any premiership footballer come to that!) He's on at least 100 grand a week, the club buy his car, pay his mortgage, and he gets hundreds of thousands more from sponsors and bonuses. None of which he'll lose despite his miss. What's he done to have sympathy, no body died. So he missed a penalty, he is probably just crying because he realised how much win bonus he just fired over the crossbar! :-(

it often really cheeses me off that sort of response. yes footballers are well paid and live a life of luxury, but for those 120 minutes for all concerned in the match, from the players to coaches to fans to armchair fans money has nothing what soever to do with anything

Some footballers earn £100,000 + a week. Some nurses have to grab all the overtime going to fetch home a decent living wage. Hands up all those who would demand their own high wages be cut out of moral indignation. Right, so hardly fair to blame the footballer when a club offers this sort of money. How about forking out £150 to watch 'Tosca' at the ROH, and add to the already healthy bank balances of a top opera singer. Ahh, but thats culture and interlect ain,t it. Wonder if its down to some kid from a sink estate aquiring sudden wealth through being able to kick a ball about and then living the lifestyle the rest of us can only dream about. Surely these kids should realise their place in society. Nothing wrong with trying to better yourself, but please lets not upset those already living, by right, a life of comfortable privilege. What about the recent £12.6 billion bonuses paid to bankers, traders and financial advisers in the city. Nice work if you can get it and all it takes is a the ability to get everything ar**backwards by predicting which way things are going to turn out while keeping oil prices artificially high through a bit of neat speculation etc. O.K. So nothing is fair and nothing makes sense, but lets get football back in perspective. Yes, you do have a handfull of 'stars' and prima donnas making fools of themselves and everyone else, but the vast majority are honest hardworking professionals giving their whole to the club and its supporters, with a lot of their spare time given to charities, youth activities and support in the communities. As for the fans themselves, well i,ve seen them all, and the handfull that cause trouble are the same ones you see every weekend turning our town and city centres into no go areas, with football grounds being no more than a convenient gathering place for those of a like mind, and this is more of a general social problem than anything else. I could point out 20 or 30 known troublemakers at my club with no problem. Remove these and you remove the problem, but even though the police and club officials know them too nothing is ever done, and the same applies to the same footballers that abuse the refs, and the game itself week in week out, but as with life in general, why have the temerity to punish those intent on spoiling things for everyone else.

And finally. Supporting my team has taken me all over the world, including three British Lions tours, with the places i,ve seen and friends i,ve made more than making up for the few downsides. You either love it or hate it. Me, I love it.

Archived