last w/end

Forester

I don't know if you'd call it amnesia seems like I got the photo.

I must say you do look handsome dear in that army get up is that a gun in your pocket ?.

Wayne you have to post onto here to let everyone see .

Still have not seen maggie yet you hiding her ?.

Glad you're back again.

:D

Wonder what Wayne was thinking when he pressed that submit button. Perhaps he,s in love. What ever it was it certainly gives food for thought and his "nothing to say" statement could go on to be one of the classic threads.

Well, whilst awaiting the illustrations, here are a few words. Honestly !

We took the outfit (M/home, trailer and GoldWing) to Koekelare, Belgium for a rally of the GoldWing style. Great weather, warm and sunny, little fog on Sat morning which burned off quickly enough to enjoy the rides out over the countryside. Navigation dead easy. Just look for the church spires. No hills, so spires are easy to follow, the land being sooooo flat.

Over 800 attended, with 133 Brits, taking first place in number turned out.

Parking for m/home was in town car park, close to one of the church spires.

No facilities, but good level surface.

In company of fellow Goldwing/m/homers from Italy, Belgium, Germany, Finland, Holland, Poland and Russia.

Only one language, goldwing English.

howie - 2007-04-11 1:56 PM Files to big Wayne. Not only that but i,ve lost mine fannying about trying to get yours on. 8-)

My dear mum put me in a barrel when i was a kid and told me to stand in the corner!!! been running about since

Archived