lets have a nutty half an hour

michele

I once scared my 'o so brave kids' on halloween after they had put the frighteners on their younger cousins at a party.

Do you remember the dolls head and shoulders that you could practice hairstyles and makeup on - if so youll follow this.

When we got back from the party they were sent to bed, I noticed my daugters dolls head in the living room arhah!!!! (lightbulb above head)

did the makeup thing in a scary way stuck the head on a broom pole put a blanket as a shawl around it, got the step ladders out and quietly went out back.

Picked some soil from the garden and chucked it at the window a couple of times then stuck the dolls head up in front of the window, sure enough one of the brave souls just had to have a look and the screams followed. Not as brave as they thought ha. Mind you was probably really scary looking from a darkened room to see a face looking in to the upstairs bedroom window

Guest Tracker

I once threw a guy through a plate glass window because he annoyed me, but I've calmed down a lot since then!

We once had a problem with a neighbour's dog crapping on our garden. Shooting it in the bum with an airgun did not discourage it and the neighbour refused to stop turfing the dog out in the street at night for that very purpose.

So I collected a nice fresh pile of warm soft dog s**t on a shovel and followed the dog back home. While the dog waited on the doorstep I rang the doorbell and when the door was answered I deposited the contents of the shovel on my neighbours nice beige hall carpet. We didn't get any more problems!

IT'S ME - 2007-11-14 4:13 PM

michele - 2007-11-14 1:52 PM

Oh you likkle liar Choppa. :D maggie wouln't let ya

I did this when we were in the pub we had mither with a nutter ringing the bell at 3 in the morning when he left another pub because I'de barred him from ours. ;-)

Is that you It,s me. If it is you what happened to Forester.

Ramming spuds up exhaust pipes always got some colourfull responses.

Tracker - 2007-11-14 4:33 PM

I once threw a guy through a plate glass window because he annoyed me, but I've calmed down a lot since then!

We once had a problem with a neighbour's dog crapping on our garden. Shooting it in the bum with an airgun did not discourage it and the neighbour refused to stop turfing the dog out in the street at night for that very purpose.

So I collected a nice fresh pile of warm soft dog s**t on a shovel and followed the dog back home. While the dog waited on the doorstep I rang the doorbell and when the door was answered I deposited the contents of the shovel on my neighbours nice beige hall carpet. We didn't get any more problems!

How long were you in Hospital after he spanked the sh*t out of you?. :D

howie - 2007-11-14 7:10 PM

IT'S ME - 2007-11-14 4:13 PM

michele - 2007-11-14 1:52 PM

Oh you likkle liar Choppa. :D maggie wouln't let ya

I did this when we were in the pub we had mither with a nutter ringing the bell at 3 in the morning when he left another pub because I'de barred him from ours. ;-)

Is that you It,s me. If it is you what happened to Forester.

Ramming spuds up exhaust pipes always got some colourfull responses.

By gum howie ther's no kidding you is there ever thought of being a detective :D :D my computer got attacked by a *&^%$£+ (dont ask)

lost what was on it so having to start again P.S All the ladies on here whom I'm seeing on the quiet please pm me with the details again. ;-)

m got yours :->

Archived