michele

twooks

Me a WiFi , What one of them then lol....

Back home all is well just wringing out the clothes it rained & rained and god it rained again..went to Britany got there late found a lovely quiet little Aire in the town and the heavens opened up. I love to here the rain on the roof ,matter of fact nothing I love better than being tucked up in bed and watching the rain run down the window. On the other hand its not about us the kids couln't go out misrable anyway we left with me saying I neer want to go back to that S***hole?....Lost it with th weather .

We took off for the Vendee to a campsite and it rained and rained Noah floated by followed by a few animals and it rained and rained some more .

I think the French knew and didn't bother to start the season so after 3 nights on site we left went up to Hornfluer knowing thatdidn't matter much where we went as it wasn't going to change anyways it rained again...lots of sun yesterday morning whilst walking in Hornfluer caught the sun ..then Noah was back so we left and headed up to Bologne and it rained again we didn't like the Aire anyway it was packed so we headed up to the Calais one I have never been to either jus though as I had seen it on here lots of folks talking cant be three bad! Spent a lovely night laying there with the camper rattling and vibrating to the engines on the boats ...Knackred need a holiday now!!!still missed you lot ...that will cheers me up.. :D

Don't worry Michele, we had the same weather as you, it is this week that the weather is improving. We are off the Le Mans for a couple of days and then off to Malestroit, Brittany, for a few days, I think we will be seeing the Vixter whilst we are there. Take care.

Sylvia

Hi,

sylvia & martin please say hello for me hope everyone is well .

Have a lovely time yes since we got back the sun is shining will have to wait for the next holiday in July off to Valras plage and the sun always shines there . So will wait for down time again in the meantime will get time to clean out the camper and get it booked in for the Trauma heater.

Have a lovely time no luck with the banks hunted miles for Auchan found it at Bologne no machine.

Never mind the promotion is nearly over now thank god! 5 banks in a row in St Jean de Monts and a post office they looked at me like I was mad?

still mystyfied as to what the French do for change Umh . ENJOY BONVOYAGE ;-) ;-) ;-)

michele - 2007-06-02 1:57 PM

Have a lovely time no luck with the banks hunted miles for Auchan found it at Bologne no machine.

Never mind the promotion is nearly over now thank god! 5 banks in a row in St Jean de Monts and a post office they looked at me like I was mad?

still mystyfied as to what the French do for change Umh . ENJOY BONVOYAGE ;-) ;-) ;-)

que ?????????????????????? :-S

B-)

twooks - 2007-06-02 6:57 PM

michele - 2007-06-02 1:57 PM

que ?????????????????????? :-S

B-)

You have obviously never tried to get an amount of 1 euro coins from a bank in France, practically an impossibility, unless you go on market day.

Does that go some way to explain?

I hope some one gets to meet Vixter- Im stuck in the wettest part of Ireland and all flights are cancelled due to FOG !!! at Cork. There might be a flight tomorrow but its not guaranteed and I have to be back here again on Tuesday.

The airport is a disaster zone with coaches taking stranded holiday makers to other departure Airports, the food establishments - I cant call them restaraunts with any sincerity have little or no food left and no one seems to care.

I would nt mind but my flight from Nantes was cancelled and I had to spend a night in a grotty hotel room smaller than a large motorhome before paying 150 Euros to fly cattle class with Ryanair to Dublin and then drive to Cork

Now Im stuck in a hotel in Cork paying anothre 170 Euros for the privilige of watching the rain pouring down the windows and smelling the paint of the refurbished hallways. The mini bar is empty and the main bar is full of bloody kids running riot. Cant drink outside cant smoke inside and its costing me 10 Euros to get internet connection for 1 hour

Can anyone suggest a way of getting some retaliatory satisfaction from all the various organisations that have conspired so effectively against me

Pistoff Christoff

Randonneur - 2007-06-02 8:26 PM

You have obviously never tried to get an amount of 1 euro coins from a bank in France, practically an impossibility, unless you go on market day.

Does that go some way to explain?

no, I've obviously come in at the end of some complicated tale [well it's Michele after all - doesn't do things by halves does she :D :D :D ]

why would she want a load of 1 euro coins??

B-)

Oh dear Christoff,

Best to stay if you have to be back on Tuesday ..Great I hear you say

not much help really bet you didn't want to hear that but by the time you get back to Vicky it will be time to go back to cork...

Hopefully the weather will cheer up . Good Luck ..sounds like you need it. :-(

Archived