moving profile image

Mick H.

Brian Kirby - 2007-08-11 1:28 PM

I know you really, really, want to, but can I make a plea against.  The continual bobbling around of animated avatars is very distracting when trying to read the post.  Unless you don't intend posting anything worth reading, that is!  In which case ??????????????? :-)[/quote

Thank you Brian,but with some of the rubbish we get a distraction would be a good thing.(Especially the bouncing booby baby).

Mick H.

I know you really, really, want to, but can I make a plea against.  The continual bobbling around of animated avatars is very distracting when trying to read the post.  Unless you don't intend posting anything worth reading, that is!  In which case ??????????????? :-)[/quote double clicked again

Guest caraprof

Instead of a distracting moving image why not do what Brian and I have done? Find a picture on the web of a horrible, grumpy old chap, and use that! :-D :-D :-D 

caraprof - 2007-08-11 5:16 PM

Instead of a distracting moving image why not do what Brian and I have done? Find a picture on the web of a horrible, grumpy old chap, and use that! :-D :-D :-D 

! can't believe it, you calling yourself grumpy

Thai

I know you really, really, want to, but can I make a plea against.  The continual bobbling around of animated avatars is very distracting when trying to read the post.  Unless you don't intend posting anything worth reading, that is!  In which case ??????????????? :-)

What Brian really means is that he can't concentrate on what he's saying as he keeps looking at them, he enjoys some more than others ..... :$

I wish something would distract him from typing reams, which take hours to read and have you losing the will to live halfway through. :D

Archived