new member.{ lincolnshire}

mikecaz

Hi folks, new member to the site, based in ne lincs. currently towing a Bailey Vendee series 6 with a kia sedona 2.9 deisel

:-D . Only been away 4 times this year, Hurley Riverside,Scarbourough,Great Yarmough & Tetney. We have booked to go to Portmadoc in September, work permitting.

Anyway enough boring stuff, im off to checkout the rest of the site... see you there.

Hello and welcome.

Anything you need to know just ask and there's bound to be someone on here who can help.

( But you will also get a lot of answers from people who want you to know that they can't help !)

;-)

ROON - 2009-07-27 3:53 PM

Hey Malc ... cheeky! Do you mean me? :-D

Anyway, I can't help much !!!!!!!! *-) but just wanted to say welcome and look forward to hearing about your travels. Joy

Certainly not Joy - I would never say such a thing about YOU !

;-) ;-)

Hi Mike & Caz

Welcome to the nut house ... you've probably worked that out already though as some of the 'residents' have escaped and been greeting you! :D

Think 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' and you'll have the measure of this forum! (lol)

Mel B - 2009-07-27 8:36 PM

Hi Mike & Caz

Welcome to the nut house ... you've probably worked that out already though as some of the 'residents' have escaped and been greeting you! :D

Think 'One flew over the cuckoo's nest' and you'll have the measure of this forum! (lol)

Thank you Nurse Ratchet

Mike and Caz welcome aboard :-D

Archived