donna miller

donna miller - 2007-01-17 10:51 AM

ooh, dont know what to say to that, but if you mean the van, its a Hymer A class and I call it "there goes my life savings"

Hi Donna and welcome. With just your first few words its obvious you will add a touch of class to this forum. ;-)

Welcome Donna,

I'm sure you will find the answers here, whether they match the question is pot luck sometimes.

But there is a wealth of knowledgable info also.

Howie

Is your Photo the Web of Intrigue or just to show you can use www. >:-)

There's only one Michele

Flicka

Mandy. Its quite obvious you are more than happy to sit in your safety zone of airbrushed pretty boys, but let me assure you there are many women out there who find my rugged good looks and the sheer animal magnetism, even down to the dead bugs on my front teeth, everything they look for in a man. 8-)

Born to be Wild sweety.

howie - 2007-01-17 5:42 PM Mandy. Its quite obvious you are more than happy to sit in your safety zone of airbrushed pretty boys, but let me assure you there are many women out there who find my rugged good looks and the sheer animal magnetism, even down to the dead bugs on my front teeth, everything they look for in a man. 8-) Born to be Wild sweety.

Not ones you'd want to know, though :-)

flicka - 2007-01-17 12:10 PM

Howie

Is your Photo the Web of Intrigue or just to show you can use www. >:-)

There's only one Michele

Flicka

Michele was kind enough to show me how its done Flicka, so she,s the one to blame as there,ll be no holding me now. :-)

P.S. Try not to mention it to often as Wayne still finds it upsetting. ;-)

Hi Donna and welcome to the forums

We are all sitting like vultures on a tree waiting to find out all about you and yours... ;-)

As you can see we tend to take a thread off at a tangent sometimes, but (usually) in the nicest possible way!

Vixter

Guest starspirit

Hi Donna,

Would have answered earlier but I am guilty of using my van in January.

Yes I know - shock horror etc - but there we are - I'm barmy too.

Please feel free to wind up anyone and everyone on here, although you will find that some are more easily wound up than others.

Cheers and happy new year,

Rich.

Guest starspirit

Hi Howie,

In answer to your question the answer to your question is;-

1) Don't Know

2) No

Hope this helps.

Rich.

PS What was the question again?

Vixter - 2007-01-17 8:00 PM

It would be a liason made in heaven Howie! Just think what our children would look like B-)

V xx

And don,t take any notice of those silly goggles Vicki. I,ve only been wearing them since I lost my glass eye, so just let me know what your favorite colour is and consider it done. ;-)

Hi Richard. It was to do with traffic lights in Pembrokeshire. Get cracking with your research and let me carry on chatting up Vicki as I think i,ve pulled. :-)

Archived