nighty night

twooks

Nighty night folks - I'm off down the pub in a little while. Business, dont ya know!

Still recovering from my slight hiccup this morning. We had powercuts yesterday and I set the alarm clock an hour out. Fled out of bed thinking my son was late for work. Got downstairs and found it was only 6.30 not 7.30.

Boy, am I stressed *-)

repeat after me

sunday night - sunday night

I am just a country boy .........

see - destressed all ready

but

Jan

don't think of elio or you let get all excited again :D

B-)

ps night night

Dean ... what do you want putting on your gravestone chuck? (lol)

Poor old Dean, he was such a laugh

But then he made an awful bad gaff

To insult Janine, he was very brave

Or stupid ... as he's now in his grave!

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol)

Oh Dean, OLD is what I am ...... you got confused. Jan is just a young whippersnapper.

BGD I'll dream of you if you don't mind ..... I need a toyboy and at my age anything will do ... oops sorry I don't mean YOU are just anybody, just that anybody unattainable is preferable, as I prefer a cup of tea and a biscuit in real life :-(

Jan, does he sing just for you when he's on stage? Go on, You KNOW he does... ;-)

J9withdogs - 2008-06-19 10:37 PM

Just back from my 'meeting'. What's been going on?

Dean - thank you for the wonderful compliment! I certainly don't look my age, do I?

Elio is a musician and I'm going to marry him one day. Well, actually I do every night, in my dreams.....

glad you realised it was a compliment janine, others didnt. you look way too good for him anyway.

Dean , you really know how to crawl and get yourself out of trouble don't you! (lol)

Janine, I'm surprise you've fallen for his 'chatter' ... really, you must be losing your touch to let him get round you this way :D ;-)

And as for Bruce and Roon!!!!!! 8-)

J9withdogs - 2008-06-20 7:20 AM

Sorry, Bruce, but I couldn't possibly - you are a very married man, and I do have scruples, doncha know!

Elio's got a lovely girlfriend who's an actress, but my son says he will look after her ;-)

You can probably get something from the doctor for that ,you know, scruples, I mean.

Mel B - 2008-06-20 10:37 PM

Dean , you really know how to crawl and get yourself out of trouble don't you! (lol)

Janine, I'm surprise you've fallen for his 'chatter' ... really, you must be losing your touch to let him get round you this way :D ;-)

And as for Bruce and Roon!!!!!! 8-)

mel if you put a picture on i will tell you that you look young for your age aswell if thats what you want

Archived