opinions on ford herald squire anyone??

clareh

hello all. a query for a friend of mine who is thinking of joining me on the motorhome circuit! she has seen several 2nd hand buys and is keen on a 2000 ford herald squire, size, price and layout etc. she has been on the internet to search reviews and has had little luck. of course the sales guy spoke highly of it! so...just wondered if any of you had any experience/thoughts - good or bad, that you would share

thanks

clare

Hi Clare. I,ve seen a few "Heralds" on site over the years and considerably older than the one you mentioned. They all seem to be well put together, and though not the most widely produced van, they do seem to have lasted the test of time.

Not made now, or taken over, but subject to the usual checks, then should be a more than a decent buy.

Hi Clare

Very good and reliable motorhome. Built on the Ford so mechanical side should also be sound enough.

If you have a friendly mechanic then invite them along to give it the once over from a mechanical side.

Apart from that, if your friend likes the layout & feels comfortable both inside and also driving it, then just GO FOR IT!!!

Happy motoring

Thai

Archived