outwell sliding canopy

steph

Has anyone got an outwell sliding canopy and can help me by telling me where the holey poles go please. If it's in the instructions. I have missed it. I'm not the best person with these things. We have brought it to go with our montana 6 and we're not quite sure how were gonna marry them yet. Only time will tell. We have these mad ideas. We will soon need a 7.5 Tonne truck.

Looks pretty straight forward Steph and hopefully the pictures will be of some help, not only in location of the poles, but on how it will 'marry' up to the tent. Same make, and possibly compatible, so either contact the manufacturer or try it on site where i,m sure there,ll be others willing to help.

283.jpg.00e52fa1d889e27286c8c4a794cbb87e.jpg

Outwell_Montana6_MED.jpg.41b7d1796b30ac2d0cb29077dad7dc79.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You assemble the semi-circular poles with the holes at each end, i.e. you should have 6 moles at the points where the poles touch the ground. There are three cross staps and each end has a lug which fits into the hole which thereby tensions the cross strap and helps to locate the poles.

It does work !

Hope this helps !

Laurence

Thanx Hymer. When I said 'holey poles' I should have said extending poles. There are 2 of them. I went back to the shop and asked them where they went and they were as much use as a chocolate tea pot. They said don't look at the sliding canopy we have on show as it looks like we have erected ours wrong because we never realised there were extending poles. I don't think I shall be spending my money there again.

Archived