seat

Forester

Tough one to call without seeing the seat Wayne, and as its the drivers seat there,s the safety issue as well. If the base of the seat is twisted then you may have problems getting it realigned without damaging the mountings and you might have to remove the whole seat before applying any force to get it right. The backrest should be easier, and a bit of brute strength should do it. Just check after that there.s no sign of metal fatigue or cracking. Maybe your local garage could look at it for you. Sounds like you have a swivel base fitted that may cause problems with that seat you saw in the adds plus the original seat may have been designed with the bed in mind. My choice would be repair not replacement. Let me know if you have any more details. Howard.

as this is general chit chat I take it I won't be in trouble. Hellllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo darling how are you take more than that to get me down . I think most or alot enjoy it just the way it is. Room for both I say. just been looking on the web at what wayne suggested at pickering looks good I would love to go . but as he said it get's well booked so where in the hell would we park the bessie?....

Howard, I know tum te tum ....God what's it coming to can't have a laugh could drop down dead soon . Only one life a! . still nuff's a nuff. You ever go to anything like wayne said ? you never answered my question about the rugby club ? Perhp's you did not get it , I can not even remember what it was about now. You having trouble sleeping.? I usually fall to sleep watching the history channel WW2 him indoor's is off soon to see ww1 ieper belguim likes to pay his respects . I 'm not into ww1 just ww2 feel to far removed from ww1.so him and a few work mates are off for 4 day's

Bit more info! the seat is twisted because the seat belt isnt long enough so you have to twist & lean back to the left to fasten it. Get a new seat belt fastner thats 3or4" longer should do it (hopefully ). 

by the way how do you post pics? so i can post some of the events we do.

keep chewing the gum.

Wayne. 

Archived