springtime getaway

steveandlisa

Hello,

Last season we were booked all year for all our holiday breaks. But i`m sure like so many other campers due to this horrible covid19 disease, we had the inevitable cancelations and had to re-make bookings, which intern were cancelled. In the end we only managed to getaway for three weekends (some small consolation i suppose.) So what does this new year offer me (us).

Boris tells us this latest "lockdown" will go on until the end of February or there abouts, which i totally understand and agree with. But this lockdown could go on for longer and the camping season will just about to be starting again. So going back to my original comment regards re-bookings, i have several carried over and re-booked from last season, the first one in April? Will we get there or will it be another cancellation, who knows?

So now it`s finger`s crossed, and lets hope the NHS, (big hand clap) can get these anti covid vaccinations done and get rid of this killer disease.

P.S.

This comment is in no way meant to upset or cause offence,

I don`t care if i loose my holidays, i do do care if i loose friends and family though.

BIG HAND CLAP for THE NHS and CARERS starts again Thursday

Archived