still time for a smile.

fesspark

Dot and I are still very much in love and enjoying each other's company and I have my orders to say that.

Mind you it's only been 15 years so there is still time for us to fall out!

Any couples that can live together in a motorhome for weeks at a time without aggravation deserve recognition as truly dedicated to the cause!

Talking of whom - where's Dreadful Dave and Saucy Sue - aka Pelmetman disappeared to?

Birdbrain - 2020-04-08 12:11 PM

Unfortunately Dave passed on ... To Fruitcakes and Grindr mainly ... He got sick of all the political stuff ... Some folk say Brian had a word with the mods but I dont believe that

That's a shame, Dave and Sue are nice people, it's true Dave is a real wind up merchant and whilst some of us respect their lifestyle choices others were less complementary so I can quite ubderstand why he gave up fighting what was an increasingly lone battle as others (me included) dropped out.

In case he looks in from time to time - good luck Dave & Sue, safe travels in Horace and best wishes.

Tracker - 2020-04-08 12:21 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-08 12:11 PM

Unfortunately Dave passed on ... To Fruitcakes and Grindr mainly ... He got sick of all the political stuff ... Some folk say Brian had a word with the mods but I dont believe that

That's a shame, Dave and Sue are nice people, it's true Dave is a real wind up merchant and whilst some of us respect their lifestyle choices others were less complementary so I can quite ubderstand why he gave up fighting what was an increasingly lone battle as others (me included) dropped out.

In case he looks in from time to time - good luck Dave & Sue, safe travels in Horace and best wishes.

I think he just got fed up with all the criticism and bitching and shortly before Christmas he wrote the forum a leaving letter explaining he was going ... He was never the same fella after Frank Had Enough left ... I think part of Dave left that sad day n'all ... Barry will prolly be chatting to him on Grindr later so can pass on your best wishes

OMG! Pass the sick bucket!

Dave the Mad Hatter Pelmetman has moved in with Antony1969 Rich. Do you remember Antony? He left some time ago to join a Bongo cult in Outer Mongolia. I think he completed his transition to the fairer sex out there. He kept in touch with Dave Pelmet and just before the Zombie Apocalypse they ended up shacked up together in Daves van in Spain. Not sure what happened to Sue but she aint on the scene anymore by the looks of it.

Antony still keeps in touch and sent me this lovely photo of them recently. They seem very happy.

1664559759_AntonyandDaveontheroadagain(Custom).jpg.47d4dcc9cf4f2f5d67b2c463ac6b6d73.jpg

Archived