surprise surprise a server error

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-23 9:59 AM

If instead of going into your 'favourites' list, you google the site, it will let you in if you have probs with getting in from favourites.

Mmmm... dat made me fink.

So I tried "explorer" instead of "firefox" and it works much better.

not perfect, but a lot quicker. it was geting to the stage that I was going to rejoin MHF - yes folks THAT serious! But the thought of all the tears and blood and nashing of teeth on the news of my departure was to much to bare.......

But it is still the only site that I have problems with via firefox........

I think warners need to spend a few £££££ on a new server *-)

Oh Judge, thank you for staying. on behalf of the ladies on this site I thank you ... and on behalf of those of us females who are not ladies, I thank you too.

(Tried to find a smiley blowing you kisses but couldn;t download it :$ )

I am sure that something must be being done re the server error problem by now.

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-23 5:26 PM

Oh Judge, thank you for staying. on behalf of the ladies on this site I thank you ... and on behalf of those of us females who are not ladies, I thank you too.

(Tried to find a smiley blowing you kisses but couldn;t download it :$ )

I am sure that something must be being done re the server error problem by now.

Grrr........I spoke to soon.

Some one of my intellect and impeccable demeanour gets a lot of fan mail via PM's, especially from the ladythings on here, they can’t help but get over excited by my presence......

When one literally makes life and death decisions on a daily basis, it is a peculiar fact of life, that ladythings find this enormously sexually stimulating. There were 2 messages awaiting me just now , when I clicked it completely froze and went blank!

I tried a few time and went back to slooooow old firefox to retrieve said fan mail. What an exceedingly laborious and trying forum this is becoming!

I am not sure if moi can cope for much longer................

Beggar the pm's we shall all PUBLICLY send you our adorations on site in order to stop you from deserting up.

OK, Maggy, Bootsy, Janine, Carol, Donna, and every other woman out there who could not bear to see Judge's flowing locks every time they log on, will you now post your romantic droolings to him for all to see.

I shall bide my time to see how far I am allowed to go!!!!!

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-24 4:29 PM

Beggar the pm's we shall all PUBLICLY send you our adorations on site in order to stop you from deserting up.

OK, Maggy, Bootsy, Janine, Carol, Donna, and every other woman out there who could not bear to see Judge's flowing locks every time they log on, will you now post your romantic droolings to him for all to see.

I shall bide my time to see how far I am allowed to go!!!!!

A word of warning....Mrs mental does look in from time to time and she is an extremely jealous and vengeful woman! *-)

you lot are far too old for moi anyway :-D

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-24 4:59 PM

Judge, How can you say that I am too old for you. ..... the others well, yes, maybe.... here is a piccy of me..

OH YES it is (ignore the caption underneath - Google got it wrong)!

I am just a little concerned with what your left hand is hiding in the picture...... I have been to Thailand and had some unfortunate encounters with ladyboys don't you know....

Guest JudgeMental
ROON - 2008-08-24 5:06 PM

On a serious note ladies, just found this picture entitled 'Blonde pole dancing'. Isn't he gorgeous.... Oooh wanna cuddle him.

And as for the doggy on a stick...surely much better to skin and gut the thing before cooking

Archived