the apprentice

KD

First series ive got into, ive watched the odd episode but because it often clashes with champions league never got into it. but now we have sky plus(how we managed without it i dont know). what a good hours viewing. i thought simon was made a scapegoat last night. it was obvious claire and alex didnt want to take orders from him and were being deliberatly awkward. i hope claire comes a cropper when team leader next week.

Guest Tracker
Sorry Dean we don't watch it as there are enough pretentious, pompous spoilt and surly Prima Donnas on here to last a week of wet Sundays - and no - I don't mean you!

no need victor. who on earth do you think your comment will of impressed. trust me nobody will of thought anything else but what a silly childish annoying utter fool. and thats trying to be polite.

Guest Tracker
Don't worry about it Dean. He is just another one in that group of social inadequates incapable of posting anything useful to anyone at anytime and unworthy of a direct answer.

Guest peter
K&D - 2008-04-17 3:34 PM

no need victor. who on earth do you think your comment will of impressed. trust me nobody will of thought anything else but what a silly childish annoying utter fool. and thats trying to be polite.

Well it made me chuckle. (lol) :D

K&D - 2008-04-17 12:48 PM

First series ive got into, ive watched the odd episode but because it often clashes with champions league never got into it. but now we have sky plus(how we managed without it i dont know). what a good hours viewing. i thought simon was made a scapegoat last night. it was obvious claire and alex didnt want to take orders from him and were being deliberatly awkward. i hope claire comes a cropper when team leader next week.

Love this show Dean, and talk about dog eat dog. Amazing the amount of conniving and scheming that goes on just to come out on top.

That comment you made about sky + strikes a cord. Put up with our old top loader for years until it packed in about a twelvemonth ago and looking back those old vcr,s really were prehistoric compared to what we have now. Most probably be saying the same thing about sky + in a few years time though.

trust me howie at first glance you might think sky plus nothing more than a glorified vcr. but once youve got it. it is liking being in control of the tv running order. i sky plus all the series we watch and any new film. we never sit down untill nineish. we then put the planner page up and decide what to watch, skip through any adverts, pause for loo trips, rewind anything you might have missed, how often are you watching a match nip to loo and missed a goal or sending off, doesnt matter if you have sky plus even if you are not recording you can still rewind

Guest Tracker

I'm not knocking your viewing habits Dean but the other side of the coin is that to us TV is something to do when there is nothing else to do. Nothing more nothing less.

If you miss a goal don't worry because it will shown again umpteen times from every angle and with the benefit of 'expert' analysis too!

We watch whatever is on that looks like it might entertain, educate or inform and if we miss something - well in the grand scheme of things - so what because whatever you watch you will have forgotten it by tomorrow morning!

Just a different perspective on the merits or otherwise of TV!

Brilliant piece of kit Dean and in terms of home entertainment can,t think of anything better. We don,t have a C.D. though, so cannot keep favourite programs forever as with the old tapes, but will get around to that eventually.

Not many programs I want to keep anyway apart from things like Liverpool picking up that trophy next month, but no problem as I would rather wait for the official tape/cd to come out to add to all the others I already have.

Tracker - 2008-04-18 10:37 AM

I'm not knocking your viewing habits Dean but the other side of the coin is that to us TV is something to do when there is nothing else to do. Nothing more nothing less.

Like what old timer, spending all your time on the putor fighting off your legions of adoring fans. :-> . he he and all in good fun of course. :-> :-S :-(

and thats trying to be polite.

No you are not trying to be polite; you are trying to be as rude as you think you can get away with, without being moded. You’re playing to the gallery and your idol, in the idiotic belief that they will be impressed by your ridiculous outburst, in reality those with a modicum of intelligence will see that you expose yourself for the half witted hypocrite that you actually are.

Moron! Oops, sorry I didn’t mean to type that, I was just thinking aloud.

Tracker - 2008-04-17 4:48 PM

Don't worry about it Dean. He is just another one in that group of social inadequates incapable of posting anything useful to anyone at anytime and unworthy of a direct answer.

You fool only the dumb including yourself. Others see you and your lap dog for what you are.

Victor Meldrew - 2008-04-18 12:00 PM

and thats trying to be polite.

No you are not trying to be polite; you are trying to be as rude as you think you can get away with, without being moded. You’re playing to the gallery and your idol, in the idiotic belief that they will be impressed by your ridiculous outburst, in reality those with a modicum of intelligence will see that you expose yourself for the half witted hypocrite that you actually are.

Moron! Oops, sorry I didn’t mean to type that, I was just thinking aloud.

did you just sit on your computer to type this, because that really is talking out of your arse

K&D - 2008-04-18 5:07 PM

did you just sit on your computer to type this, because that really is talking out of your arse

Love it, Dean :D

Have you noticed that when one 'nasty' pops up, several others do too? What do you reckon the connection is? Sharing a brain cell? :D

Archived