time to grow up

KD

two of my staff who have 10 year old boys who happen to be best mates have barred the boys from using msn. the boys have been name calling and trading insults with other boys in there school. its come to the point that the parents have been at each other. one mother came into the shop to say lewis had threatened her child via msn, when lewis was asked why he said he was called fatty by the other boy via msn.

i suppose they can be excused they are only 10 year old kids

howie - 2008-04-10 10:45 PM

Here,s one for the record books Dean, off thread on the first reply.

Liverpool v Man Utd for the Moscow final. What says you. :->

liverpools luck will run out chelsea man utd for me

Kids will be kids but some are truly appalling.

One of the most appalling examples of just how bad some kids can be was when we were travelling in tandem with another family for a week away in the caravans and we were keeping in touch via little CB handsets (Cobra ones - very good - can recommend them) - all of a sudden we had children coming on using the most disgusting language ever!

They followed us from channel to channel (only 8 channels!) until we were out of range.

spud - 2008-04-11 8:31 AM

michele - 2008-04-10 10:54 PM

Just because you are of an age Howie and mum always taught me not to be cheeky to my OLDERS ...don't mean i won't smack ya bum :D

Me first!! :D

Hate to disappoint you Spud. That piccy you,ve been oggling is not Michele but one of Hayley Mills in her younger days.

The real Michele is a ex clippie who worked for London Transport in the sixties with more miles on the clock than a old Routemaster bus, and your only chance of seeing some action is to ring a bell and watch her shout, 'room upstairs', 'tickets please'. :-(

CliveH - 2008-04-11 12:40 PM

Kids will be kids but some are truly appalling.

One of the most appalling examples of just how bad some kids can be was when we were travelling in tandem with another family for a week away in the caravans and we were keeping in touch via little CB handsets (Cobra ones - very good - can recommend them) - all of a sudden we had children coming on using the most disgusting language ever!

They followed us from channel to channel (only 8 channels!) until we were out of range.

Same applies to some truckers Clive. Not tarring them all with the same brush, but many think they own the airwaves and can be a real pain.

K&D - 2008-04-11 12:08

Luck? LUCK!. Hope your,e not suggesting that dodgy refereeing has got them this far Dean, and as for Chelsea, well we can stick them in the joke section where they belong.

All very well your micky mouse team showboating in the local league, but this is where we sort the men from the boys and where Liverpool really show the talent, skill and pedigree needed to lift the top trophys.

Don,t forget to get the missus to stock up on humble pie sunshine. he he :-> :-S :-(

Mel B - 2008-04-11 4:55 PM

K&D - 2008-04-11 12:24 PM

the point i was trying to make for those who havnt realised is that we are just the same

Perish the thought! I don't want to look like Howie! 8-)

And to think it was only the other day it was 'thanks for sticking up for me sweety'. :-(

howie - 2008-04-11 6:47 PM

K&D - 2008-04-11 12:08

Luck? LUCK!. Hope your,e not suggesting that dodgy refereeing has got them this far Dean, and as for Chelsea, well we can stick them in the joke section where they belong.

All very well your micky mouse team showboating in the local league, but this is where we sort the men from the boys and where Liverpool really show the talent, skill and pedigree needed to lift the top trophys.

Don,t forget to get the missus to stock up on humble pie sunshine. he he :-> :-S :-(

stone wall pen at the emerites, never a pen at anfield, great game but wrong result, miscarriage of justice

howie - 2008-04-11 6:26 PM

Just because you are of an age Howie and mum always taught me not to be cheeky to my OLDERS ...don't mean i won't smack ya bum :D

Hate to disappoint you Spud. That piccy you,ve been oggling is not Michele but one of Hayley Mills in her younger days.

The real Michele is a ex clippie who worked for London Transport in the sixties with more miles on the clock than a old Routemaster bus, and your only chance of seeing some action is to ring a bell and watch her shout, 'room upstairs', 'tickets please'. :-(

Oh Howie shows how much interest you take Clippie never the driver yes .

So my dear when you were upstairs collecting fares i was doing the driving :D

Spud my dear that was me back then but not know more .Howie you git

howie - 2008-04-11 6:53 PM

Mel B - 2008-04-11 4:55 PM

K&D - 2008-04-11 12:24 PM

the point i was trying to make for those who havnt realised is that we are just the same

Perish the thought! I don't want to look like Howie! 8-)

And to think it was only the other day it was 'thanks for sticking up for me sweety'. :-(

Of course, Howie, I meant that there couldn't possibly be more than one of you my sweetness, the world couldn't take more than one of you. :D

michele - 2008-04-11 8:16 PM

howie - 2008-04-11 6:26 PM

Oh Howie shows how much interest you take Clippie never the driver yes .

So my dear when you were upstairs collecting fares i was doing the driving :D

Spud my dear that was me back then but not know more .Howie you git

Damn! never mind, I'm sure you are still as sweet today. I daren't say too much more coz' Howie will be after me. ;-)

Growing up? Depends on the individual and what they had to cope with in early life. In my case I grew up really quickly because dad left us when I was 4 years old. For a while I was the single male out of 4 of us. Must go - now where has my dinky toy gone?... :-(

Archived