travelling brothel

ROON

Did anyone see that programme last night on the two old dears trying to legalise prostitution .... and one solution was a travelling brothel ... in a motor home.......

Bet all those of us with problem neighbours loved that!!! Can imagine their guffaws 8-)

Any opinions on whether this would work in order to help us pay for the increased diesel prices, please :->

A client of the computer firm I work with is a dominatrix - she 'works' in a caravan in the middle of the field.

The computer technicians always go in pairs when they have to go fix her computer problems which, I must say, does seem to be quite often! :D

I did watch the programme last night - you just wouldn't believe what the W.I. get up to nowadays, would you?

ROON - 2008-08-04 12:13 PM

Did anyone see that programme last night on the two old dears trying to legalise prostitution .... and one solution was a travelling brothel ... in a motor home.......

Bet all those of us with problem neighbours loved that!!! Can imagine their guffaws 8-)

Any opinions on whether this would work in order to help us pay for the increased diesel prices, please :->

I saw most of the program

As I understood it from the 'legal expert' (or whatever he was) a mobile brothel would not be illegal because it did not occupy 'premises'.

Those which occupy premises are illegal, so it was a way to get around the current laws.

At least if it was legal they could all contribute to the chancellors tax collecting.

;-)

I can just see Gordon and Alistair now:-

"What about a Vehicle Exercise Duty?" says Alistair?

"On what tho?" muses Gordon who goes onto say "Depending on the individuals size we could apply a by the inch 'Pole' tax on the males"

"Just because you would then pay less than the rest of us" mumbled Alistair to nobody in particular.

J9withdogs - 2008-08-04 2:26 PM

A client of the computer firm I work with is a dominatrix - she 'works' in a caravan in the middle of the field.

The computer technicians always go in pairs when they have to go fix her computer problems which, I must say, does seem to be quite often! :D

I did watch the programme last night - you just wouldn't believe what the W.I. get up to nowadays, would you?

Once they started taking their clothes off, there's no stopping them.

thealtwi.jpg.22eaf07b4166cb3485d3a73fae1225e1.jpg

Archived