van

Forester

29!. Thats pushing it Chopper, as for the cost of that van then if you can afford that sort of thing then the odd 50 grand don,t matter either way. Not a big fan of those r.vs, look nice, but not much use exploring the quiet out of the way places we enjoy. Parked next to one at one of the shows last year and the owner felt the same way and was hoping to downsize to something easier to drive and park up. Invited us in for a cuppa and look round and have to admit it really was impressive. The sort of thing you could full time in, but not for u.k. roads i,m afraid. Never going to win the lottery as I don,t buy any tickets on principle, but a few of my sisters do and never to proud to accept a share if offered. In the meantime we,re more than happy with our campervan with no plans to change for a while. ;-)

Mel B - 2007-08-13 8:47 PM

Forester - 2007-08-13 8:21 PM

well the balls in your court?

You can keep your balls in your court chuck, Howie will get jeolous otherwise. ;-)

Quite right Mel, you need someone you can trust here so send me your e.mail address and i,ll act as a safe go between.

Called in the Malvern show Saturday afternoon but missed you, but congratulations on winning the "Calamity Jane" competition. :->

howie - 2007-08-13 11:14 PM
Mel B - 2007-08-13 8:47 PM
Forester - 2007-08-13 8:21 PM well the balls in your court?
You can keep your balls in your court chuck, Howie will get jeolous otherwise. ;-)
Quite right Mel, you need someone you can trust here so send me your e.mail address and i,ll act as a safe go between. Called in the Malvern show Saturday afternoon but missed you, but congratulations on winning the "Calamity Jane" competition. :->

THATS THE LAST TIME YOU PLAY WITH MY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing i,m up for at the moment is a hernia Mel. Nothing personal, but the thought of entrusting my most prized assets to your gentle caresses hardly fills me with confidence. All the stick i,ve given you in the past and the thought of "payback" time going through your mind! . If you don,t mind i,ll give this one a miss, but you have my full permission to let rip with chopper and let him know how much of a "crush" you have on him. 8-)

What bits is that Michele. Looking at her photos, if Mel took her vest off we could mark her absent. You know i,m not one to carry tales, but to be quite honest some of Mels suggestive comments such as this latest offer of a threesome have caused me considerable embarrassment. You know i,m not the type to fool around and perhaps you could have a heart to heart private word with her. :$

Whats going on here Mel, you been fooling around cos they ain,t my socks. Mine are nylon and lumon lumio mine are nylon and glow in the dark with distinctive spuds in both of them.

Just been looking at Michele,s photos. I suppose we all do things on the spur of the moment and then in the cold light of day bitterly regret it, but to late now i,m afraid and the deed is done. I can only hope that fellow members refrain from any unkind or ribald remarks and show a bit of compassion and understanding, and remember that old age and decrepitness ( quote. worn out by the infirmities of old age : in the last stage of decay ) comes to us all. ;-)

Speak for your self howie every body who knows me says I'm a walking he man a man who makes rocky look like a kid a huge idol to worship & my guns bigger than yours.

Ah well now back to the washing/ironing & peeling the spuds, Iv'e had my moment!!!!!!!

Archived