water heater

Forester

Hello Wayne, its me again. Before you start spending all your hard earned cash, wait and see if you really need a water heater. We have it fitted to our van and very rarely use it. We boil a kettle for a cuppa and use the remainder to wash the dishes. As for showers and what have you, all the sites have these facilitys so why bother. I should imagine it will cost a couple of hundred plus fitting by a pro. Like everything else its nice to have but you just have to ask yourself, do I really need it. Howard.

Depends if your van was converted by one of the bigger manufactures Wayne. If it was then there,s a good chance of a owners club being around, and they will be a good source of information for you. Give me more details of the van and i,ll have a look in the mags for you. I,ve got stacks of them around the house and it should be in one of them. Take plenty of bedding with you this weekend as they say its going to get colder, and if your missus is anything like mine will feel it more than you. Howard.

Archived