You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Hints and Tips
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Adding photo to post
AuthorMessage
userWhiskeymac
Posted: 21 July 2019 3:01 PM
Subject: Adding photo to post

Pops in from time to time

After a few hiccups and blind alleys, I've at last managed to crack posting photos.  For this I recommend the free, simple and excellent PIXresizer program.

First, if required, crop your photo using any suitable program.  I used Photoshop Elements to cut out unnecesary parts of the photos, but there are many less exotic means.

Fire up PIXresizer and select "Work with one file" or "Work with Mutiple files"

If you have just one jpg file, select it and select "New Size, 25%" and "Format, Same as original", Then "Save Picture".

If wanting to process Multiple Files, you need to define "Source" and Destination" locations, "Same as original" for jpg, and "Save pictures".

Check that the picture/pictures are smaller than 100Mb.

Create your post in the forum and tick the box "Attach a file after posting". 

Click SUBMIT, then, in the menu that appears, add the path for the first picture and select it, adding others one by one and finally post them all together which will add them to your original post.

userDerek Uzzell
Posted: 21 July 2019 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: Adding photo to post

Useful advice, though I think PIXresizer would only be usable if one were running a Windows operating system.

(It’s worth repeating that - despite 100KB being shown in the forum’s procedure as the maximum size of a file that can be attached to a posting - the current size-maximum is 200KB)
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator