AdriaCoral 650 SP - 4 berth?

Winz

I'm just about to take delivery of a 2004 model LHD. It says in the handbook it's a 4 berth, but it has two facing settees, and I can't fathom how to erect a bed. The table doesn't fit between the settees, there's no pull-out frame, and I can't find anything else. The salesman at Brownhills is attempting to find out before I pick it up on Friday, but is there anyone out there who can help?

Guest JudgeMental

I am guessing here but, as van has not enough forward facing belted seats to carry 4 people, the front bed was most probably an option and maybe not fitted to yours?

the dealer should know instinctively - but you are dealing with Brownhills.....

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your contributions. I (with the help of Brownhills[Cannock]) have finally got it sorted out. I managed to track down the previous owner - just back from Portugal for a week or 2 - who told me the van originally had a half-dinette, and he had it converted to twin settees. However, I contacted Brownhills, reminded them they had sold it to me as a 4-berth and suggested to them that they could get their carpenter to sort it out. I have to say they have come up with an ideal solution - a slide out on 1 side, with a hinge over on the other. Credit where credit's due. They have also rewired the radio/CD to the leisure battery.

A big thank you to Matt, the fitter!

Archived