Auchan Calais

carebear

Please can somebody give us the idiots guide, to the Auchan store at Calais.

We always get a night ferry to Calais, then stay at the port car park overnight.

Move on in the morning heading for diesel as 1st stop, this we get at the truckers petrol station, if my memory serves me right its the Elf Garage just out of the port near Eastenders.

I am sure we can get diesel cheaper at the Auchan if we could find it. :$

When leaving port head onto motorway South, when you see garden allotments on left, take next slip road off. turn right, go straight over small roundabout to second roundabout, turn left for approx half a mile. Past fort and Auchan is on your right, but petrol station is on your left. Hope this is of some help.

Way2Go - 2008-05-08 6:26 PM

If you have a TomTom load the attached and it will take you to any of their stores.

Thanks for that Way2Go. I'd already got Auchan Calais as a favourite because that's normally our first port of call when we get to France but having all of them will be really helpful.

I don't suppose I could impose on your good nature and ask if you have got Champion and Super U tucked away somewhere could I ? :$

John.

Way 2 go with your egg and chips really cheap and chearful beans on toast after all when it go's down we all get that same full up feeling .

Many a time I have paid out for a meal or a chineese and thought my god why waste the money on that I could of got the same full up feeling with Egg & chips.

So thats the way 2 go just get up and go :D you can play with POI's once there Bon Voyage

We were off to Germany but it looks in doubt due to some expensive recent outlays (£633 for a car service/MOT and £3,300 for new central heating system).  We'll have to see if we can refill the coffee jar in time.

What's happened to Carebear?

11 days ago they asked for help and several people offered advice and help yet we've heard nothing since.

I would have thought it would be just plain good manners to say thank you . . . . but then again I'm old school when you were brought up to appreciate and thank people for doing things for you.

A disappointed W2G . . . . . I'm making a list 8-)

Genrally I have found people very rarely acknowledge your help and indeed often criticise what has been said.,regulars excepted of course and many do thank but it seems a fact of life on forums many visitors to the theads treat them as a free online source of info and they have a right to your response as if you are customer services for a large organisation - still no excuse not to thank. What my pet hate is when you find a poster has asked numerous forums exactly the same question at the same time..to me that is equally bad manners.

However the good side of all this is we all learn fom the responses and I have learned much from you, wayt2go, from reading your replies on Sat nav questions others have asked, so many thanks for that.

Blessed are the cracked for they let in light :D

Hey I thank you . I dont even have the Tom TOm thats my daughters we have the Avic Pioneer built in thing but I so like reading what you have to say .....Thank you thank you ...keep it up I appreciate it and I am sure others do also . ;-)

can i stay off your list now :D

Guest JudgeMental

I have noticed a tendency on here as well to post, and when helpful replies/information are forthcoming they can't be bothered to reply, not even acknowledge that info has been received 8-)

Thanks W2G for recent supermarket POI and low bridges.... like Michele says just cut back but stll try and get way. We will probably start having the odd evening meal in motorhome instead of more or less eating out all the time......

Hi Way2Go, and all you others who have replied to my Question, i appreciate all your replies to me, so sorry i havent been able to get online sooner to thank you all.

After writing this topic i was occupied with the grandchild, prior to going to the Newbury Show for 4 days, on our return from Newbury i am only now tonight using the computor.

Due to suffering with back trouble, this last week it has affected my shoulders and neck, WHICH I HOPE EXPLAINS MY ABSENCE THIS WEEK.

Dont wish anybody to feel guilty on this matter, no grudge held but i am sure over the years as a member, i have always appreciated any advice i have been given.

I thank you all.

Nah, we don't hold grudges . . . we were just disappointed that we didn't get an acknowledgement for all the work that everyone had put in to answering your question.

You appear to have suffered enough.

Get well soon.

Wildge - 2008-05-24 11:08 AM Way2Go ..........hope you got my pm and could understand it.............I have just re-read it and it sounds complete gobbleydegook, anyway thankyou kindly for all your help. Jude

YOU'VE GOT POST . . . .

Hi Jude, yes I got your PM and sent an email containing your files and instructions to the email address you gave me at 8:17 yesterday morning.  You might want to check your Junk folder if you can't find it.

Yes it was a tad confusing but I put it down to me taking a long time to wake up ;-)

Check your post and let me know how you get on.

Archived