You are logged in as a guest. 
  Home Forums Home  Search our Forums Search our Forums    Log in to the Forums Log in to the Forums  register Register on the Forums  

Forums ->  Motorhomes -> Hints and Tips
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Format:  Go
Condensation on Cab Windows
AuthorMessage
useraka4ajax
Posted: 16 August 2016 5:44 PM
Subject: Condensation on Cab Windows

Keeps coming back for more

You all have seen it towards the end of the summer into autumn and especially on the cooler mornings, condensation on the windscreen.

Its a bugger to get off without smearing.

Well i just bought a window squeegee from Tescos, for £3.50 and I can not recommend it enough.

Use it from the top of the screen across in a downward sweep catching the drops with a t-towel on the dash.

The screen is a doodle to keep smear free now and no longer such a chore. Previously we were using kitchen roll, t-towels, anything trying to soak up the water. Now just squeegee it and it falls onto a towel on the dash...... simple. :)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 212-2447_PI_TPS2335377.jpeg (16KB - 385 downloads)
userColinM50
Posted: 23 November 2016 2:26 PM
Subject: RE: Condensation on Cab Windows

Lives on the forums

\better still they're £1 in the Range. Bought four at the weekend, one for th M/H and three for our cars.
userZydeco Joe
Posted: 23 November 2016 6:15 PM
Subject: RE: Condensation on Cab Windows

Has lots to offer

We use a Silver Screen on the outside of the screen and never get any condensation and we use our van year round. I know they cost a bit more than the squeegee's but we find them to work for us, no mopping up every morning plus a warmer van. I see you have a A class van so might not be for you.
Jump to page : First 1 Last
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Jump to forum :

(Delete all cookies set by this site)(Return to Homepage)

Any problems? Contact the administrator