Disneyland Paris Overnight MH parking

aka4ajax

Just back (last week to be exact 4th Aug 2016) from a 2 week trip in France, during this time we also visited Paris Euro Disney, apart from being a bit expensive we had a wonderful time.

So here is a tip to save a bit of money on the costs to park there overnight.

We arrived the afternoon before the day we were going into the Park, so really should have paid for 2 nights, as we were staying the following night too. Its €30 euro a night.

But we were advised to book just one night and as no one follows up on the letter/notes on the windscreen to visit the booth to purchase an extra night.

So we paid our €30 euro and spent the night in the car park, which is very big and has water and waste disposal. Also as the train station is there we left the MH and went into Paris for the night. All good and 100% recommended.
Next day we had a great time in the Park, food is very expensive, so return to your MH for lunch ect..ect...!
On our return we had a note on the windscreen asking us to go to Booth 8 to pay for an additional day, on the advise of the friendly Dutch MH next to us, we ignored this and returned to the Park for the evening and then later again for the fireworks.
Next morning we left the park, and that was that.
So as correctly mentioned to me by several MH users, just pay for one night and stop as long as you like, within reason I guess.
But we looked at loads of MH windscreens and they also had the same letters telling them to go to Booth 8, some of these were 3 or 4 days old and they were ignoring them, when in Rome i guess, even though it was Paris.
Anyhow, if you want to save a few bucks do as i did or if you feel its immoral and I should go to Hell and be prosecuted for theft, then don't.

Archived