Electrolux Fridges

Burgess

Thanks for the replies from the last posting, but is there anyone out in the wide world who has taken a unit out of a Camper Van,replaced the heater, cleaned the gas jet, whatever, and put all the bits back with none left over!. Love to hear from you.

John

• 2 weeks later...
i had a problem with my electrolux rm4401 not working on gas or 12 volt, you can get at the jet Assembly to clean and service from the two ventilates at the back of your motorhome. disconnect the gas supply to the jet(after turning it off of course) one selft tapper holds the jet assembly in place. at the top of the flue there is a hot air deflector, take that off and inside the tube you will find a spiral baffle, remove that and use something like a bottle brush clean the tube of muck.inside the jet assembly where the gas pipe goes there is a small jet which can be removed and replaced with a new one(you get two for approx £5.00),be VERY gentle with them,try not to handle them near the jet as they are easily damaged. replace your vents after making sure all is well. for more info go to( www.domecticmanuals.com) dave :-D

Burgess - 2007-02-05 6:01 PM

Thanks for the replies from the last posting, but is there anyone out in the wide world who has taken a unit out of a Camper Van,replaced the heater, cleaned the gas jet, whatever, and put all the bits back with none left over!. Love to hear from you.

John

Not so much fridges, but at work if I take apart an aircraft always pays to bolt EVERTHING back together, not many redundant parts on an aircraft ;-)

Archived