Extra Battery Power

Tomo3090

I have just swapped my extra, leisure, 85 amp battery for a 110 amp one. The 85 amp one is only 4 months old and was bought new. The battery box and straps are all here too. If anyone wants it for £35.00 they can get in touch.

I live in Warrington or I will hopefully be at York next week.

I know it should go under the sales items but I tried that for something else once and only got time wasters.

Hi, sorry for the tardiness of my reply. I have prolapsed a disc in my back and I can't sit down in one place for long. Blooming painful and we can't get to York now!

Anyway, to get back to the battery!

It is a Numax L85 starting and deep cycling battery, coloured green with yellow cell caps that seem sealed. There is a clear plastic disc in the top of the battery. On it are the usual warning signs and the label, but it doesn't actually say whether it is a gel battery or not.

I can't tell you any more than that, it was bought by the guy that fitted it to my van for me in March. We have used the van for a 12 week trip to France & Spain and it has only come off now when I've replaced it with the 110 amp one.

Hope that's ok

Archived