Fixed twin beds

Toggles

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE;

I'm looking to replace my 2003 Rapido 786F with a model that has twin permantly fixed beds.

I cannot find any make/models on the internet that fits the bill, possibly because I'm not that good at searching.

Any help please....... (lol)

I think one of the Autotrails..not sure of the model but have seen one on the forecourt of my dealer with twin fixed beds in the rear..maybe a Miami?

Also in this one of the mags a special edition from Marquis..the Hampshire I think has single beds not fixed but have electric adjustments...hope this helps

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Hi

Depends on your price range but there is one done by Adria and it retails at around £38000 new and a very similar one is done by Geist again about the same price.

Tom

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

Hi Gitty....(read an earlier thread that ruined your status with the missus)

Nice to meet you too. I may not be as old as you so I opted for just relating to my main title. As for age to give you a clue I still have my white suit that I used to wear at the disco's (saturday night fever), but I'm afraid that I haven't worn it for some years now because I have a shrinking wardrobe, it's just that if I leave my clothes in there for any length of time they tend to shrink and don,t fit me anymore, How do I combat this problem?

Tom

Hi Tom

I see from the "Gitty" you've been reading the lovely Mel B's posts.  I should watch her, or you'll soon be "Grumpy Gitty".

Sorry I've lost credibility with your better half - I'm pretty harmless really, and love your dog.  We had two of them, and apart from setting each other off in the car and barking like lunatics they were great.

What's a disco by the way.  Is it anything like a barn dance - I remember them.

Can't help you with the shrinking wardrobe - I've been looking for the answer myself for a long time.  I take a smaller collar size than I did though, so it's obviously not fat at waist level but just a gradual southerly sagging process.

Cheers

Dave

P.S.  Just pulled up the picture of your dog to get a better look, and notice that you have two as well.  Great little pooches aren't they!

Guest Jen's Grumpy Git

So many questions...

Gravity sucks, thats why you neck is thinner, don't know about the waist though? It must be on it's way south to the ankles,(better get a bigger shoe size just in case)

The westie in the foreground is Mitzi who's 4 and is a rescue dog who's had a terrible start in life but is the sweetest little dog you would ever meet.Meg in the background is 11 and has been with us from a puppy and is a real character , but aren't they all. We love them dearly.

Meg has been to France, Spain and Wales in our last motorhome (she doesn,t mention Wales much,probably cos it rained) and is looking forward to us buying another as we are motorhomeless at the moment and looking forward to the York show.

As for your credibillity...........couldn't comment and a disco is a bone in your backo if you live in Spain...eg: cement = cemento, plastic = plastico, get my drift.

Keep the questions coming, I,m in the groove.

• 1 month later...

My next van with be the CI Cipro, this has twin beds, seperate shower, full oven and fixed step. Just have to wait 10 years for the children to get bored with us.

We keep looking at it, and love the big garage too , already for the scooters when I don't have the pedal energy anymore

Mandy

Archived