MH Stopovers in UK shown in Google Earth

aka4ajax

This might be of use to anyone using Google Earth and wanting to look for a MH Stopover near there destination or route.

Open the attached file in google earth, then zoom into the location or area of interest.
The database gives you the name of the site and location which you can zoom into look closer or use google street view to see the photo at road level.

aka4ajax - 2016-08-20 4:17 PMThis might be of use to anyone using Google Earth and wanting to look for a MH Stopover near there destination or route.

Open the attached file in google earth, then zoom into the location or area of interest.
The database gives you the name of the site and location which you can zoom into look closer or use google street view to see the photo at road level.

Bugger my files are bigger than the allowed attachment size, PM me if you want a copy.

aka4ajax

May I respectfully suggest you remove your e-mail address or at least disguise it, if you do not want all the world and spybots to be e-mailing you especially those in Nigeria that have a million pounds waiting for you that you have won in the lottery.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

PM sent, thanks In Anticipation.

BTW, strange you should mention the money from Nigeria, I've had a very nice email from Sister Ebuntu Mwala in Lagos telling me I'm about to inherit $15 million if I send her a measly £4k for the admin fee. So money's on it's way to her and hands are being rubbed in anticipation. Better get some more M/H brochures (lol)

Archived