Omnistor 4m Wind Out Canopy - Advice needed please

hideyspidey

HI

Our 1996 Peugeot Galaxy MX88 pilote has a 4m Omnistor wind out canopy. It is ok, no leaks but very creaky.

After a second weekend away with 4 people in the MH we are looking at adding side walls and a front ( we cant afford a safari room) as we need some space.

I have looked on t'internet and am really confused about all the different things i need or am supposed to get/have.

Please help, we are due to take my parents away end of June and really need to get some space.

Many thanks

Emma

Hello, I don,t think sides and a front for a 4 metre omnistor would be cheap, we Have a 4 metre safari residence we do not require anymore,we could probably do a deal if you are interested,It is in excellent condition and only used 6 times.If you wish to call, the number is 01626 865759. name Parker.

HI

Ive been trying to send you a private message. I cannot get a courier, could you post by parcelforce 48 and i will pay postage. They take up to 30kg. Ill pay by paypal or bank transfer and pay the fees. I will make an offer on the phone if you accept to post. Will keep trying to get a courier

Archived