Peugeot mudflaps

paulni

Yes they are supposedly genuine Peugeot ones from a Peugeot dealer here in N .Ireland. I haven't seen them yet but he tells me they will have the lion on them! Bad news is he called yesterday to tell me they are on back order and could take up to 5 weeks!

At that price I'll wait and see what they are like before looking elsewhere.

Paul

i have a fiat, same body,for the front i used the fiat ones,better than nothing but not wide enough,£45,i should have covered the sucker tattoo on my forehead up,for the rear i used a carpet tile cut into 2 it works like the lorry ones and absorbs the spray

• 4 weeks later...

My nice new rear mudflaps are the anti spray type, they look a bit like the plastic astro turf stuff, they seem to be effective though, although they do catch leaves and the like which are a bit of a bu**er to wash out.

Got my front mudflaps today. Peugeot couldnt deliver until July!! so dealer phoned every Peugeot garage in N.Ireland and found one set. They are part no.96861A if that means anything to anyone. They cost £25 +vat. I fitted them myself. They are held on by two clamps and a bracket and look ok.

I was convinced I was getting the wrong ones because they were so cheap but they seem to be the right ones...I think!

Lets hope they are still in place when I get to France next w/end!

Paul

Archived