Portable gas bbq.

jumpstart

IMHO Cadac over Beauclaire but I don't want to start that discussion again, cant comment on the Weber other than I see a lot of them on the continent.

Think you just need to size up what you need and what other bits you need with it, don't think you'll go wrong with any of them 3.

• 1 month later...
John, In this part of the world a gas BBQ is considered standard equipment on most motorhomes. By far the most popular by a country mile is the Webber Baby Q. I have the optional high top that comes with a temperature gauge builtin.The high top is good for a chicken or roast. We have even cooked pizzas in ours.cheers, 

1174174938_WebberBabyQ_lowres.jpg.f6748304d0fdbbb4389b9415c3d0ebae.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi

If you stay on sites and don’t want all the trouble of a getting gas, try VonShef an electric multi cooker, there brilliant and easy to use, we have an old Palson model, but it’s the same as above. Can do Pizzas and Paella’s and mixed grills all in the same pan.

Derek

• 1 month later...
we have the Cadac 2-cook-2. I'm pescarian and my husband carnivore we needed twp plates. We've had both the other Cadacs but this 2-cook-2 is the best of the lot you can also use a pan holder so you can cook with a saucepan one one ring and a bbq plate ont he other which is what we do if we are eating fish.

Guest pelmetman
Geeco - 2019-03-12 5:22 AM

John, In this part of the world a gas BBQ is considered standard equipment on most motorhomes. By far the most popular by a country mile is the Webber Baby Q. I have the optional high top that comes with a temperature gauge builtin.The high top is good for a chicken or roast. We have even cooked pizzas in ours.cheers, 

Point of order .......They're gas cookers ;-) ........

We have both, and I prefer the flavour of my grub cooked on proper charcoal B-) ..........

Plus....... hearing the slamming of windows and doors after I light up is all part of the experience for me :D .........

Archived