Recommended campsites Southern France....October/November?

Guest pelmetman

Recommended campsites Southern France....October/November?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest pelmetman

Looking ahead, and I know about the ACSI website ;-) .........

But personal recommendations are usually better.

So we're looking for sites that are walking distance of a pleasant town/village with nice restaurants, where we could while away a few weeks prior to heading South into Spain for December?.......

Although everything will depend on the weather B-) .........

We also looking . Have looked at some of the ACSI book, found a few, but like you want close to amenities

.May bump into you Dave! Are you going from Poole or Portsmouth. I can't book yet, will have to be a last minute booking for us, but then it always is!! I have BF discount card so not too much of a problem. Sadly I think the fast cat will have stopped by then, which we prefer

PJay

Guest pelmetman
PJay - 2016-08-20 1:08 PM

We also looking . Have looked at some of the ACSI book, found a few, but like you want close to amenities

.May bump into you Dave! Are you going from Poole or Portsmouth. I can't book yet, will have to be a last minute booking for us, but then it always is!! I have BF discount card so not too much of a problem. Sadly I think the fast cat will have stopped by then, which we prefer

PJay

We're in the same boat as we've yet to exchange on a house with no chain, that we agreed to buy at the beginning of April *-) ..........

Not decided where we'll be going from yet, we usually use the tunnel, but it does seem a bit pointless driving past Poole Southampton and Portsmouth :-S .....

Archived